Forever And A Day To Receive My Hotsprings Spa!

Greetings all,

I ordered my HS spa 3 weeks ago and was assured by the dealer that it would only take 3-4 weeks to receive my (paid in full) spa. I was just notified yesterday that I would have to wait another two-3 weeks until delivery. I've noticed other posts in this and other spa forums concerning this same issue with Hotsprings. What's going on and why?!? Does anyone have any Idea?!?

Thanks Much

CJ

Greetings all,

I ordered my HS spa 3 weeks ago and was assured by the dealer that it would only take 3-4 weeks to receive my (paid in full) spa. I was just notified yesterday that I would have to wait another two-3 weeks until delivery. I've noticed other posts in this and other spa forums concerning this same issue with Hotsprings. What's going on and why?!? Does anyone have any Idea?!?

Thanks Much

CJ

Hi CJ,

I am sorry to hear your Hot Spring delivery is delayed.We want you to enjoy hot tubbing just as soon as possible! The dealer will provide a window of time for delivery, and there may be a variety of reasons for delay. The first stop would be discussing the delay with your dealer. If you have any concerns from the manufacturer please do call Hot Spring customer service at 1-800-999-4688 ext. 8432. We want you to enjoy your hot tub just as soon as possible!

The Hot Spring Hot Tub Team