Hs Aria Or Envoy V. Sd Hamilton Or Cameo

I'm looking for user experiences on the four models I've shortlisted above and price points that people have been able to get recently. I have wet tested the Envoy and Hamilton, and believe that the Aria and Cameo experiences will be comparable. I live in the Bay area, California.

1. I think both HS and SD are comparable in quality. Does anyone believe one of them is better than the other? If so, why?
  2. My experience with the dealerships is that the HS dealership (DeAnza Blvd in San Jose, CA) is a lot more customer service oriented than the SD dealership (Paradise Valley Spas located in San Jose, CA). I'd rate Paradise Valley as mediocre at best. Does anyone have a different experience?
  3. What are reasonable price points? The prices I have been quoted for the Cameo, Aria, and Envoy are pretty close - within a couple of hundred dollars of $10.2K (includes Spa, Steps, Cover, Cover Lifter, Delivery & Installation, and EXCLUDES Taxes). Is this too high? The price for the Hamilton is around $7.5K. Is this reasonable?
  4. Specifically, among the models - is the Cameo worth the $2.75K premium for its features v. the Hamilton?

Any and all advice, insights are welcome! Thanks in advance. I'm looking to make a decision next week.

1) I admit to a bias but so often when you hear about a working 20+ year old spa its a Hot Spring and its due to quality of build and how well the product in backed. In reality both are high quality brands.

2) Who you buy from is often as important as what you buy and its and it sa theme we also try to impress on people on this websitea theme we also try to impress on people on this website. How much you factor this in is obviously based largely on how much of a difference you see.

3) The Aria, Envoy, Cameo are often compared to each other and the Hamilton is at the next level but obviously at a lower price as well. You can always look at the Limelight Pulse or Hot Spot Tempo (both from Hot Spring) as a comparison to the Hamilton if you're looking to stay at that next price level.

4) As you step up from one product line to the other and the price steps up too its really about you looking at the extras you get and whether they're worth it to you but at the same time realize that whatever you buy is for the long run so think of the price difference as being spread out over years to come. Ask specifically what you more you get on the upper models, write it down and think it over.

• 3 weeks later...

1) I admit to a bias but so often when you hear about a working 20+ year old spa its a Hot Spring and its due to quality of build and how well the product in backed. In reality both are high quality brands.

2) Who you buy from is often as important as what you buy and its and it sa theme we also try to impress on people on this websitea theme we also try to impress on people on this website. How much you factor this in is obviously based largely on how much of a difference you see.

3) The Aria, Envoy, Cameo are often compared to each other and the Hamilton is at the next level but obviously at a lower price as well. You can always look at the Limelight Pulse or Hot Spot Tempo (both from Hot Spring) as a comparison to the Hamilton if you're looking to stay at that next price level.

4) As you step up from one product line to the other and the price steps up too its really about you looking at the extras you get and whether they're worth it to you but at the same time realize that whatever you buy is for the long run so think of the price difference as being spread out over years to come. Ask specifically what you more you get on the upper models, write it down and think it over.

Thank you for the helpful perspective! I was able to make a decision.

Thank you for the helpful perspective! I was able to make a decision.

Let us know the second half of the story and after you get it let us know how its going.