Cleaning The Spa Shell?

a non abrasive cleaner you can use a bleach solution in water lysol or clorox wipes are a quick and effective way to clean the tub. You just have to watch what cleaners you use bc some that are designed for tubs leave a residue and will foam if you do not rinse thoroughly.

a non abrasive cleaner you can use a bleach solution in water lysol or clorox wipes are a quick and effective way to clean the tub. You just have to watch what cleaners you use bc some that are designed for tubs leave a residue and will foam if you do not rinse thoroughly.

Thank you Pathfinder :D

I like the "spa wipes" if a waterline is apparent. Lots of cleaners these days are conveniently already put into a disposable wipe! Keep in mind to keep them out of the water as you run along the waterline to avoid adding the cleaner to the water and possibly causing bubbles (foam).

"Gel Gloss" is another favorite of mine. It helps clean the surface and then leaves it nice n shiny without any rinsing at all. I usually stay away from the liquid cleaners that require a thorough rinsing.... takes too much time in my opinion.

I like the "spa wipes" if a waterline is apparent. Lots of cleaners these days are conveniently already put into a disposable wipe! Keep in mind to keep them out of the water as you run along the waterline to avoid adding the cleaner to the water and possibly causing bubbles (foam).

"Gel Gloss" is another favorite of mine. It helps clean the surface and then leaves it nice n shiny without any rinsing at all. I usually stay away from the liquid cleaners that require a thorough rinsing.... takes too much time in my opinion.

Hi Amanda

I have "Gel Gloss" but my shell is like a plastic not acylic. Doyou think it will still work? the tub will be empty. its a crown Xl Nordic.

Hi Amanda

I have "Gel Gloss" but my shell is like a plastic not acylic. Doyou think it will still work? the tub will be empty. its a crown Xl Nordic.

I like Soft Scrub, and it has bleach in it. But you have to rinse well. Or baking soda works good also.

104 degrees... hello to you too!

Exact quote from the Gel Gloss container "In addition to fiberglass, amrble and acrylic surfaces, use gel gloss confidently on ceramic, chrome, stainless steel, porcelain, and plastic laminate surfaces."

I would take these directions as being safe for plastic. So... yes, I think it would work. Your local dealer may be able to confirm one way or the other about the exact type of plastic shell you have.

104 degrees... hello to you too!

Exact quote from the Gel Gloss container "In addition to fiberglass, amrble and acrylic surfaces, use gel gloss confidently on ceramic, chrome, stainless steel, porcelain, and plastic laminate surfaces."

I would take these directions as being safe for plastic. So... yes, I think it would work. Your local dealer may be able to confirm one way or the other about the exact type of plastic shell you have.

Thank You! :D