Weir Door Broken, Strainer Basket Missing

cwb27

(see my other posts regarding the tub I've recently become owner of...)

Ideally I'd like to replace them, but should I be concerned about running the tub without these in the short term? i.e. will it cause any damage?

In terms of replacement I see different websites have doors/foam and baskets for sale but no measurements are indicated.

Ideally I'd like to replace them, but should I be concerned about running the tub without these in the short term? i.e. will it cause any damage?

In terms of replacement I see different websites have doors/foam and baskets for sale but no measurements are indicated.

You can run it as long as your filter is in. What brand and model and how old?

You can run it as long as your filter is in. What brand and model and how old?

Find a dealer for your product or call the manufacturer but I agree, they're there just to catch debris and keep it in place but the filter will catch anything anyway so no need to rush for a fix.