New Pool Owner...removing Kreepy Klear/help With Auto Leveler

Thank you ahead of time for any suggestions or guidance you may have. Been browsing the forum for about a week now and have found a ton of great info....

Just bought my first house with an in ground pool and am getting into the care/maintenance, etc. I now have the ph balanced and am ongoing with chlorine and want to tackle a couple of odd ends.

1) I have a kreepy klear installed. From what I am find online they were discontinued and were some automated chlorinated for the pool. Being discounted I'm not sure if it woul dbe worth it to go at using it....and out of interested I pulled some of the unit apart in the pool. Appears to have some metal parts to it and am wondering if I should yank this all out?

2) I have an automated pool leveler that does not function. No water f

Paws into the section where it sits so I assume all I need to do is identify where he after is supplied to this correct? My assumption is that one end is hooked to the water source with turns on and off with the leveler.......correct?

3) I have a hose bib that pokes out of the ground that appears to have been there for a slide that no longer exists. I have not had a ton of time to mess around with it, but have noticed that it doesn't simply have water to it all of the time. I can turn it on and have no water come out, or the opposite and it does not seem to be associated with the time that the pump is on. Any ideas?

Thanks again!

I have heard a lot of negative things about saltcells.com screwing people over.

An auto-fill usually has a port in the pool that leads to a small vessel with a toilet tank float based water valve. I wonder if the hose bib for the old slide is on the same line as the auto-fill's supply.

We'll do the best we can to help you but please understand that there may be a language barrier. The grammar used leads me to think the English is not your native language.