Where To Buy A New Cover

I am looking at buying a new cover, the one I got with the tub is on its last leg, the foam inside is broke in several spots. So do you guys usually get your covers from a website or a dealer locally. I have checked out both, I have a great lakes manistee some websites sell covers made for it for 299. A dealer locally said they sell for 320, I am also looking into a lift. I am young but since the cover is about 7.5 feet by 7.5 feet it takes two people to take it off. I would like to be able to flip it back and off by myself. Any guidance would be appreciated! Also what kind of grade for the foam should I look at? I live in Northwest Ohio and we get all four seasons.

Here in CA we also get four seasons. It's just that three of them are summer.

rhtubs.com

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply Chas. Am I better off calling them? I really do not want to watch 300 dollars go down the drain for wrong size. Other sites have my model of hot tub already. Also what do you suggest I get, the deluxe or extreme deluxe? If you were to get a new cover what would you order *In my geographical location* Also what kind of lift do you recommend? Again my hot tub is a Great Lakes Spa the model is Manistee, I think the year is 2000. Thanks!

You could call - ask for Andrew. He's around her a lot with the screen name "Dr. Spa." They have a pretty good on line order form - but you can call and see if they have a template for your Manistee.

Mention my name :rolleyes:

B)

Yeah, I didn't say it would HELP to mention my name...

B)