Hot Springs Envoy Model Kk Leak On Left Side

I just got a used Envoy. probably built early 2000's. I am just beginning the install along with a Electric service upgrade to support it. I filled it so it will be ready to go when electric is done. but I noticed a leak on the left side behind the center left panel. How do you remove the panels so that I can get a better look. If this is not possible, any suggestions to stop the leak. by the amount of the leak I estimate to loose 3-5 gals of water per day until i get it fixed. HELP...

Sides aren't removable- the slats are individual tongue and groove. Staples at the top and bottom, and glued sporadically. You'll need to remove a few slats, then dig foam. Be careful not to damage other connections while removing foam. They uses several densities- the thicker closed cell stuff is hard, and a challenge, while the open cell is no problem.