My Ch Disappeared On Startup

i did my first fill tonight. I set Ch to about 130 with Leisure time calcium increase and confirmed with my taylor kit. then set about doing everything else. about 3 hours later i checked ch to verify and i get nothing. no color at all when adding the 5 colored drops (forget the number) that are supposed to get it red.

What could cause the CH to disappear? the only thing i had to put in was baking soda to raise the TA from 20 and then i had to put some spa down / dry acid in to lower pH from above 8. TA is now 70 and ph is 7.6 I'm also doing the three step bromine and i shocked the bromine bank to 13ppm with bleach. I've had the jets on the whole time.

Should i just dose the calcium increase again? Everything else looks fine.

Did the water get cloudy? High pH can cause calcium carbonate to precipitate out when when you add calcium and baking soda at the same time and this can cause calcium levels to drop. It is better to adjust TA and pH first and then add calcium.(And don't try and do it all at once.)

The water looked good the whole time, but the time frame was the Calcium went in then about maybe 15 minutes the Baking soda, then maybe another 30 minutes until the pH down. At least there's an explanation, was very wierd to me at the time since i hadn't read about that issue here anywhere. Sounds like i should just re do the calcium today since everything else is looking good. Our tap water is very low in everything. CH = 15, TA = 20, and pH is 6.8-7.0

Thanks!