Sundance

scott

I am paying $10500 for the Optima 880 with stereo. Is that too much?

I think it is too much. I suggest that you take some time to do research on spas. There are sites that have detailed information on spas. Do a search. Try looking for articles about hot tubs and diverter valves for a search. Hot tubs and spas energy efficiency and what other topics you can think of. There is a lot that all shoppers need to learn about.

I was thinking of getting the Cameo. I understand the filters need to be replaced about every 6 months. Does anybody know about how much the filters cost? It's an operation cost that needs to be considered.

Clay <_<

IIRC, they are around $80. But it's not quite as expensive as it may sound on the surface. With the new filter system, you don't have to spend $60 per year on the disposable microfilters, and you may save another $30 - $40 per year not buying filter cleaner, so now you're withing maybe $50 per year of the previous Sundance filter regimen. The re-usable pleated filters cost around $60, and last maybe 36 months, and you don't need to buy those either, so it reduces your costs a bit more. So the difference may not be as bad as it seems on the surface. When you divide the cost difference out on a per month basis, it only works out to be a few dollars. Minor.

I think it is too much. I suggest that you take some time to do research on spas. There are sites that have detailed information on spas. Do a search. Try looking for articles about hot tubs and diverter valves for a search. Hot tubs and spas energy efficiency and what other topics you can think of. There is a lot that all shoppers need to learn about.

Jim,

I think with your previous comment about doing a search on “Hot tubs and diverter valves” is a violation of your user agreement with this forum.

You are well aware by telling a consumer to do a search (Google.com) on “Hot tubs and diverter valves” you are directing them to your sales website.

Chris

You could have said your brother worked for Sundance and could get you that spa through the employee purchase plan for $8k and Jim would have said it was too much. Ignore his responses on any spa related topics outside maybe"what is a good color to buy" and you'll be much better off.

However, searching on, Hot tubs and spas energy efficiency brings up Hot Spring Spas as #1

Kinda ironic eh?

You can do a search on my name and get a lot of information. If someone really wants to know about spas, and is a seasoned shopper, they will take the time to research. Many of the shoppers I deal with are over 40 years old and have "been around the block".

You can do a search on my name and get a lot of information. If someone really wants to know about spas, and is a seasoned shopper, they will take the time to research. Many of the shoppers I deal with are over 40 years old and have "been around the block".

Jim,

LOL, I took you up on that idea and you were right about the information being there. I googled your name and check out what came up.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=jim+arjuna