Strong Spa Support Cosco Evolution Spas™ Mediterranean

robd225

I was looking at purchasing a Evolution Spas™ Mediterranean 50-jet, 6-person Lounger Spa from Cosco. The spa and company that makes the spa "Strong Spa" both have good customer and BBB rating, BUT. Today I attempted to call Strong Spa several times to ask a question before I made my purchase and their is no answer on their 1-800 or local phone number. There is also no answering machine, the phone just rings. Has anyone dealt with Strong Spa in the past? Is this normal for them?

Robd

I was looking at purchasing a Evolution Spas™ Mediterranean 50-jet, 6-person Lounger Spa from Cosco. The spa and company that makes the spa "Strong Spa" both have good customer and BBB rating, BUT. Today I attempted to call Strong Spa several times to ask a question before I made my purchase and their is no answer on their 1-800 or local phone number. There is also no answering machine, the phone just rings. Has anyone dealt with Strong Spa in the past? Is this normal for them?

Robd

I dialed Phone number: 1.800.787.6649 and got no answer, no machine. Odd really. Then I remembered ... here are Chad's last two facebook posts, sorry Chad, but I think this is a worthy of a response:

yesterday

No power or water for 2 days

today

Still no electricity or water. Water not expected back on for at least 8 days.

I'm in telecommunications, every business should have a disaster recovery policy. However, I do understand the situation, assuming the hurricane/flood is the culprit. I for one can't condemn them for this oversight.

DK117

Robd

I dialed Phone number: 1.800.787.6649 and got no answer, no machine. Odd really. Then I remembered ... here are Chad's last two facebook posts, sorry Chad, but I think this is a worthy of a response:

yesterday

today

I'm in telecommunications, every business should have a disaster recovery policy. However, I do understand the situation, assuming the hurricane/flood is the culprit. I for one can't condemn them for this oversight.

DK117

Some one from the company called me back within 2 hours of sending them an email, the person explained that the power and phones are out because of local flooding and the factory will be closed untill Monday. he also answered all me questions. I have since oreded the spa and now will be posting more questons on this forum so that I will know what I'm doing one it arrives in 4 to 6 weeks.

Thanks

Robd

yesterday

today

DK117

Some one from the company called me back within 2 hours of sending them an email, the person explained that the power and phones are out because of local flooding and the factory will be closed untill Monday. he also answered all me questions. I have since oreded the spa and now will be posting more questons on this forum so that I will know what I'm doing one it arrives in 4 to 6 weeks.

Thanks

You might want to be prepared for an early delivery. I got mine in 2.5 weeks from Strong... in Texas.