Regarding The Phoenix Spas

spjordan

Thank you to those who replied regarding the Phoenix Spas. After countless hours of research both here in this forum and at the dealerships and home show, I decided to go by way of the Sundance spas. It came down to two contributing factors. #1, I just couldn't find enough information about the Phoenix Spas to feel comfortable. Do a google search or visit their website, and you don't learn a whole lot. With the exception of the few people who replied here, I just didn't have a good enough "gut" feeling about them to want to spend the $8,000. Reason number two; after sitting in almost every manufacturers model at a recent home show, I was impressed with the quality of the Sundance/Jacuuzi brands, and most importantly, they fit like an old pair of comfortable sneakers. We knew as soon as we stepped into it and tried out every seat. Going for our wet test today, which I'm sure will confirm what I felt at the home show. I think that overall, buying a brand like Sundance or Hotspring is like buying from Toyota or Honda. You might pay a bit more and have a few less shiny options like you would in a Cadilac, but you are buying a well made product from a reputable company. Any thoughts???

Thank you to those who replied regarding the Phoenix Spas. After countless hours of research both here in this forum and at the dealerships and home show, I decided to go by way of the Sundance spas. It came down to two contributing factors. #1, I just couldn't find enough information about the Phoenix Spas to feel comfortable. Do a google search or visit their website, and you don't learn a whole lot. With the exception of the few people who replied here, I just didn't have a good enough "gut" feeling about them to want to spend the $8,000. Reason number two; after sitting in almost every manufacturers model at a recent home show, I was impressed with the quality of the Sundance/Jacuuzi brands, and most importantly, they fit like an old pair of comfortable sneakers. We knew as soon as we stepped into it and tried out every seat. Going for our wet test today, which I'm sure will confirm what I felt at the home show. I think that overall, buying a brand like Sundance or Hotspring is like buying from Toyota or Honda. You might pay a bit more and have a few less shiny options like you would in a Cadilac, but you are buying a well made product from a reputable company. Any thoughts???

Oh! God! the "gut feeling". If you are using your gut, emotion, instead of your brain, you may be really disappointed. The marketing people all work on emotion and they feed your emotions a bunch of happy horse manuer to get you to buy. All of the sales seminars I took taught sales people to work emotion and use the mind to trick the emotion into gear to purchase.

Use your God given brains and reason and put you emotion in check util you find the truth.

I would say that you need to stop shopping for a while and put it off until you get more information. Sundance is made so poorly compared to the Phoenix. Maybe you sould take a tour of the Sundance factory then the Phoenix factory and see how thin the shells are and how weak adn cheap the cabinets are, compared to the Phoenix. Check out the brands of pumps and motors used and the equipment used.

A spa is really a machine with a structure, it is not a brochure with pretty people.

You would be better off with the Costco, than the Sundance, at least you are getting your money's worth.

Very interesting opinion, coming from a man who sells Phoenix.

I would say that Sundance is one of the top brands on the market today. The numbers bear that out - I would be safe to say that it is more than an opinion.

The following is an opinion:

You'll love your tub!

Enjoy. If we can be of any help with water care or other things, please don't hesitate to post. In fact, drop in and tell us about the delivery, start up and first uses - it's great to hear from new spa owners.

B)

Now that is funny stuff, I am not a big Sundance fan but to say Phoenix is better quailty than Sundance is just plain silly.

Have you ever seen the construction of the Phoenix spas? Have you looked at the crap that Sundance is now making?

Have you ever seen the construction of the Phoenix spas? Have you looked at the crap the Sundance is now making?

Zim,why don't you post some updated pics of the Phoenix plant. If anyone looked at that link,which is 3 years old,it shows the construction of Phoenix spas. Are they still weathering em for the European venue? LOLOLOL

FYI Zim,you music rocks! Please display the link anywhere you can,it will bring you untold riches!

Zim,why don't you post some updated pics of the Phoenix plant. If anyone looked at that link,which is 3 years old,it shows the construction of Phoenix spas. Are they still weathering em for the European venue? LOLOLOL

FYI Zim,you music rocks! Please display the link anywhere you can,it will bring you untold riches!

I have some recent photos of the factory. It is a pretty cool place. It has expanded and they bought the land next door another 10 acres.

Thanks for the comment on the music, I have been getting praises for the tunes, a lot of them. Many of our tunes have been number one on the charts. Most older people don't get it, like you.

Most of our listeners are average of 23 years old. That is really cool.

My music teachers told me when I was a child studying music that I had it, what it takes and natural talent.

I should have pursued this many years ago. Just having people put our tunes on their Internet radio and playing it over and over is a real reward, even if I never see a dollar. It is really fun.

http://www.soundclick.com/havenhead

Chas, VTX1800CMan, Chris H and Jim the Jim. Thanks for your thoughts and opinions. I feel confident that I made the right decision. I'm learning Jim that you have some stake with Phoenix, and that's fine. Maybe they do offer some good products. I did see the photographs of the Phoenix plant however , and I think its apalling. You said they've made improvements. It would be nice to see those updated photos. I think that those photos says volumes about the kind of company they are running. I seriously doubt you'd see a Jacuzzi or Sundance factory looking like that. Thanks again.

Chas, VTX1800CMan, Chris H and Jim the Jim. Thanks for your thoughts and opinions. I feel confident that I made the right decision. I'm learning Jim that you have some stake with Phoenix, and that's fine. Maybe they do offer some good products. I did see the photographs of the Phoenix plant however , and I think its apalling. You said they've made improvements. It would be nice to see those updated photos. I think that those photos says volumes about the kind of company they are running. I seriously doubt you'd see a Jacuzzi or Sundance factory looking like that. Thanks again.

Here's where you get insulted and called an idiot.

Sorry Jim I think your music is terrible and Auto is a very sarcastic man.

The Haven Head music is not for everyone. We are played on several sound click radio stations, as they call them. People put the music they like to listen to and ours is listend to quite a bit. We are always on the first page of the charts for rock and blues rock.

I love to listen to it. I play it while I am out working on the spas and most people like it. It has an "edge" and is not simple music. You have to have a bit of a quick mind to catch what is going on and give up your preconceptions. Most music is boring to me to listen to. This takes it to a different place. Lots of unusual sounds.

This is one of my favorites, because the dual leads intertwine extremely well.

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/01/defa...mp;content=song

It is fun.

http://www.soundclick.com/havenhead

There never has been anything wrong with the Phoenix factory. It is orgainzed and they follow some excellent techniques for making shells and the wooden cabinets are the best there is right now.

The Haven Head music is not for everyone. We are played on several sound click radio stations, as they call them. People put the music they like to listen to and ours is listend to quite a bit. We are always on the first page of the charts for rock and blues rock.

I love to listen to it. I play it while I am out working on the spas and most people like it. It has an "edge" and is not simple music. You have to have a bit of a quick mind to catch what is going on and give up your preconceptions. Most music is boring to me to listen to. This takes it to a different place. Lots of unusual sounds.

I would rather not call it an "edge" And as long as your going to insult me. Here's one for you, Your music is terribly unorginized, twangy, and so far away from anything that will ever amount to more than just some bad miusicians jamming together that I wish you luck in becoming anymore than just the same as the thousands and thousands of bad garage groups throughout this country. And I have heard plenty, there ya go again Jim making an assumption that I don't have a quick mind. Maybe to quick. Obviously to quick for your screams!!!

There never has been anything wrong with the Phoenix factory. It is orgainzed and they follow some excellent techniques for making shells and the wooden cabinets are the best there is right now.

So Zim,is this another 1 of your lies,or is your memory fading? What can you comment about,regarding the fire the Phoenix plant had,a few years back?

Can you define "never"?

Anxiously waiting for your side-steppin answer,as per norm

If that's what you consider to be the best, it explains a lot about your sense of qualilty and your understanding of reality. :blink:

• 1 month later...

Jim Arjuna writes:

"There never has been anything wrong with the Phoenix factory. It is orgainzed and they follow some excellent techniques for making shells and the wooden cabinets are the best there is right now."

And

"Use your God given brains and reason and put you emotion in check util you find the truth.

I would say that you need to stop shopping for a while and put it off until you get more information. Sundance is made so poorly compared to the Phoenix. Maybe you sould take a tour of the Sundance factory then the Phoenix factory and see how thin the shells are and how weak adn cheap the cabinets are, compared to the Phoenix. Check out the brands of pumps and motors used and the equipment used. "

Ok, I'll use my brians and EYES too.

IPB Image

The fit and finish on your spas are garbage. How can you look a customer in the eye with this? You actually personally delivered that spa looking like that? That's what you consider to be the best in the world? That's a sin.

Bonus. Anyone see the gaps and buckling?

Double Bonus: Anyone spot the rookie mistake in moving the spa?

Jim, who is the other person in the picture?

Jim, that spa is embarrasing. That's one of the worst cabinets I have ever seen. You put your name on that product? :lol:

Honensty if any lurker here has ever thought "Gee Maybe Jim is getting the short end of the stick and folks are exagerating about him" take a look at the absolutely horrible finish on the spa. This is what Jim tells you is "The best in the world!" "No higher quality!" "Everyone is jelaous" "Super smart people buy my products!" This is what Jim rants about: this is the product that he tells people who disagree with him are going to be sued, or are against God. Well, you can look for yourself : Overpriced Garbage.