Any Advice On Phoenix Spas?

spjordan

I've spent the past few days looking at spas, and I've been contemplating purchasing a Phoenix spa for around $7300. I came across the Costco spas yesterday, and it looked like a pretty decent deal; until I read the posts on this web site. I looked at the other top brands in the area, Hot Springs, Arctic, and Clear Water, and they were good spas but very pricey in my opinion. The Phoenix spa has everything I'm looking for for about 2,000 less than comperable tubs from the competitiors. Does anyone have any advice to offer?

I've spent the past few days looking at spas, and I've been contemplating purchasing a Phoenix spa for around $7300. I came across the Costco spas yesterday, and it looked like a pretty decent deal; until I read the posts on this web site. I looked at the other top brands in the area, Hot Springs, Artic, and Clear Water, and they were good spas but very pricey in my opinion. The Phoenix spa has everything I'm looking for for about 2,000 less than comperable tubs from the competitiors. Does anyone have any advice to offer?

It is a better spa than all of the major manufacturers. We use them to build our basic spas, then we put in much higher quality parts and customize them. Can't beat them on quality per dollar.

You don't hear hardly any complaints about them on the net either.

Jim, thanks for the reply. For a minute, I thought you were the salesman that I talked with yesterday! :) After reading your reply, I was totally convinced that I should buy the model that I saw yesterday, then I came across this link:

http://www.selberg.org/~speed/havenspas/fi...ory/factory.htm

Now I don't know what to think. I doubt the Hot springs or Sundance factorys look like this!

Jim, thanks for the reply. For a minute, I thought you were the salesman that I talked with yesterday! :) After reading your reply, I was totally convinced that I should buy the model that I saw yesterday, then I came across this link:

Now I don't know what to think. I doubt the Hot springs or Sundance factorys look like this!

Your well advised to consider who gives you advice spjordan. ;)

I'm not a salesaman. I do own a Tiger River Caspain, a "Sister" company to Hotsprings. Check them out. They are in your price range and are a great tub.

Whoever is erasing my posts, better realize that God is watching you.

If a master craftsman makes a fantastic product in a barn, yet some idiots who don't have a clue how to build a hot tub do so in a brand new multibillion dollar facility, which product is better.

Rob King is a real craftsman and it reflects in his Phoenix spas. He has taken what he has learned over the many years and come up with products that are so much better than the junk From Watkins, Sundance, Marquis, and the rest.

If you have eyes you can tell the difference in quality right away.

Have you seen the Martin Guitar Factory. It is ancient. Yet, they produce some of the best musical instruments.

People who sell inferior spas, like Roger (sells Dimension One spas), and the rest of this forum, which is overrun with slippery sales people posiing as spa owners and spa repair people, are going to fight against anything that is better for less money.

You need to learn by wisdom, not from needy sales people.

http://www.soundclick.com/havenhead

My friend has a Phoenix, and I have worked on a few and seen several others, He has had a bit of trouble with control boards, but they were both replaced under warranty, his heater went out after 6 years but it was an easy inexpensive fix. It is a middle of the road tub and it is priced accordingly. There are several brands out there that are better, and a bunch that are worse.