Evolution Key West V. Centurion

Yes, unless I'm missing something, that's all the air pump is on the Magnum - a blower. And it does cool the water quickly - I'm guessing we are more likely to use it in the summer...

You are right on the mark... it's a blower with separate jets. It is very handy for cooling the water down in the evening after an afternoon in the sun.

My Centurion was delivered today. Had no luck on the telephone with the trucking company's Tacoma based affiliate negotiating for them to bring it to back yard. Found a spa moving company on Craigslist for $220. Turns out the truck drivers had some equipment and would have done it for $100, though it was VERY heavy not sure how well 2 guys would have done. 2 of the 3 movers had been in the business for 20+ years, and commented that the quality of construction and components was quite good, and comparable to a mid range spa "maybe not quite as good as a Sundance, but seemed real similar to a Clearwater". Electrician on Thursday or Friday, and hope to have it up and running by saturday night!

Good luck with the new spa! So for the benefit of other potential future buyers, I think the delivery experience is typical. Costco, Strong / Evo and the delivery company will probably not sign up to this ahead of time and it seems like the delivery team always has plywood and hand truck to move the spa (within reason). They can move it with 2 guys but they will most likely leave it on the skid (on one end) so you would still need some help to move it into place. I agree with Arf that 3 is much better / safer.

Now... remember to fill your spa from the filter tube!