Best Way To Re-Insulate After Repairs?

i had to cut away a decent amount of foam to replace 2 pvc manifolds and alot of jet tubing, im thinking just stuffing fiberglass insulation around all the repaired plumbing, that way if theres any leaks i can still get at them. anyone have any better ideas?

i had to cut away a decent amount of foam to replace 2 pvc manifolds and alot of jet tubing, im thinking just stuffing fiberglass insulation around all the repaired plumbing, that way if theres any leaks i can still get at them. anyone have any better ideas?

I wouldn't do anything until you have the tub up and running and your repair is top notch. Then I would use 2 part spray foam to fully insulate it. My PVC repairs never leak, ever!!

im not so much worried about my repairs as much as i just dont want to spray anything id have have to chip away later :wacko:

If you use batt insulation be sure to putit in plastic bags and seal them. Ever see what fiberglass or cellulous insulation looks like when it gets wet!!