Finally Got The Spa

darkproject2

Here are afew pics of the spa we decided to go for, just had it filled tonight, getting the water tested tomorrow, then water treating, heat and off we go.

Its been a long and over budgeted pain in the ass but it will all be worth it with that first soak

Pics before

IPB Image

IPB Image

installed still no water

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

not a bad location hey. It has a covered roof, is well out of the wind and rain.

Just looking forward to finally relaxing in it!

Great! Let's get it filled and running now!

I would love to have a closed in area. I like looking at the stars from my tub, but I can always sit in the outdoor furniture and do that, so I am considering a patio roof like yours; needs to let the light in.

May you soak long and prosper.

Did you get a cover lifter of some kind? I'm spoiled - don't want another tub without one.

B)

no cover lifter yet, maybe next pay check, its pretty hard to get off only with one person!

the srea is great out of the wind, very private and the roof still aloows alot of heat in!

just got out of the spa after a 2 hours sesson after an absolute bugger of a day at work, its a great way to relax and let out all the stress (yeahi know it sounds like a sales ad) :P

its a great way to relax and let out all the stress (yeahi know it sounds like a sales ad) :P

:D:D

B)

Nice looking set up. What brand of tub is that? As another poster stated, I like the arched door in the backgroud. It would great if the wooden door match the tub skirt.

Yes. Get a cover lifter. I recomend Roberts Hot tubs. He's on the internet. He'll set you up. :)

Nice looking set up. What brand of tub is that? As another poster stated, I like the arched door in the backgroud. It would great if the wooden door match the tub skirt.

Yes. Get a cover lifter. I recomend Roberts Hot tubs. He's on the internet. He'll set you up. :)

its an aussie tub, whic i am really happy, with.

http://www.sapphirespas.com.au/models/flor...orida_range.htm

yeah I plan to stain the arched door when I do my first stain on the tub in a few months.