Cal Spas Are Giving Away A Free Spa, Are They Any Good?

I noticed that Cal Spas is giving away a free spa. I am on the market for a spa, and of course free is always good! I have entered 3 of their contests at Cal Spas but if I lose, I'm considering on buying a spa anyway, what are your thoughts on Cal Spas?

Its a contest where they get info from a hundred thousand people who fill out the entry form which they use to drum up business and in return they give away a spa. Nothing new or wrong there, one of the older marketing ploys in the book. The worst thing that happens is you start to get literature (or a phone call) from them to try get you in their showroom. Personally I think there are a lot better options available than Cal but thats for you to decide (unless you actually win the contest of course, nothing beats "free").

I read some reviews and it appears there were issues between certain years, but not lately. If I buy though, I'm going to take things a lot more serious than reading a few reviews... I wish there was a way to view actual returns. Sometimes when making a smaller purchase at a dept. store, I'll go to the returns area and ask the return rate on a particular product; if they say they get it back a lot, I usually don't buy it!

And I would never join a contest where I had to give my info out. I believe that when you "like" someone on facebook, they can't actually get your contact information; they can only communicate with you on facebook

I read some reviews and it appears there were issues between certain years, but not lately. If I buy though, I'm going to take things a lot more serious than reading a few reviews... I wish there was a way to view actual returns. Sometimes when making a smaller purchase at a dept. store, I'll go to the returns area and ask the return rate on a particular product; if they say they get it back a lot, I usually don't buy it!

And I would never join a contest where I had to give my info out. I believe that when you "like" someone on facebook, they can't actually get your contact information; they can only communicate with you on facebook

I apoligize if I am wrong but I get the feel you work for Cal?

If you do work for Cal why try and decieve us. Tell us what Cal has going on???

roger you rasically rabbit,,,,,

CASPAGUY is also on whats the best site as well,,, I just noticed that had this on there that Cal is giving away a spa, now asking about how good Coleman is, and this originally was a contest....If you are a salesman just come out and say so... We see this all the time.. no big deal... BUt if you NOT,, whats up.