Leisure Bay Spa Help

Tomcat408

I just bought a used leisure bay spa. I m just not sure what model number it is the electronic box just says leisure bay it looks like a Hilo but it is a 99 model I think it has an older touch pad that says leisure bay Smart I wish I could put a pic on here if I figure out how I will. I have a leak an trying to find info on it . Any help apreciated

Lt.

Yes. On the side where the electronic box is there ti a silver pipe looks like it is a heater there is a white pipe that is hooked to it an goes vertical it's about 4inch an it's leaking there someone told me it was a hurricane system not sure but I'm trying to learn this is the first spa I have had .

Yes. On the side where the electronic box is there ti a silver pipe looks like it is a heater there is a white pipe that is hooked to it an goes vertical it's about 4inch an it's leaking there someone told me it was a hurricane system not sure but I'm trying to learn this is the first spa I have had .

Sounds like the heater union is loose, or the gasket in the union is bad. where the white pipe hooks to the silver pipe is a union, try ti tighten it, if that dies not work, you will have to close the gate valves or drain the tub and replace the gasket inside, also check for cracks in the plumbing or on the nut that holds i on.