D1 Chairman Vs Diplomat

SHOWEM

Is there a big difference between the two? What is the price difference? I have wet test the chairman and really like it but a bit pricey. Thanks in advance

Hello SHOWEM,

The main and pretty much only difference between the Diplomat and the Chairman, is the Massage Sequencer Control on the Chairman. This system allows for 6 programmable hydrotherapy massages, it is a really cool system. The Diplomat and Chairman both have the Ultrapure Water management System and both have option for the LFX lighting package. They are both very solid spas and you should wet test them both, the parts and the warranties are exactly the same.

Let me know if you need and additional details or if there is anything else help with, you cant go wrong with either of these spas.

Thanks for considering D1 Spas

D1Dennis2009

Is there a big difference between the two? What is the price difference? I have wet test the chairman and really like it but a bit pricey. Thanks in advance

Hello SHOWEM,

The main and pretty much only difference between the Diplomat and the Chairman, is the Massage Sequencer Control on the Chairman. This system allows for 6 programmable hydrotherapy massages, it is a really cool system. The Diplomat and Chairman both have the Ultrapure Water management System and both have option for the LFX lighting package. They are both very solid spas and you should wet test them both, the parts and the warranties are exactly the same.

Let me know if you need and additional details or if there is anything else help with, you cant go wrong with either of these spas.

D1Dennis2009

What kind of sequencer control do you have on the diplomat? I did wet test the chairman along with a hot springs tub and liked the chairman. Is there a better time of the year to buy a tub? What is the price difference between the 2 along with adding the LFX package? Thanks

SHOWEM,

On the 2 models the Diplomat and the Chairman both have the Ultralounge on there but the Chairman has the sequencer on the lound the Diplomat does not, part of why the Chairman is more. The diplomat also has the her lounger in the spa as well , so price wise the diplomat will be less, we sell quite a few of those, neat spa,,,the Californian would be the sister model to the diplomat then CHairman step up.... both very good spas...... :P

Hello SHOWEM,

D1Dennis2009

What kind of sequencer control do you have on the diplomat? I did wet test the chairman along with a hot springs tub and liked the chairman. Is there a better time of the year to buy a tub? What is the price difference between the 2 along with adding the LFX package? Thanks

The Chairman is the spa that has our patented Dynamic Massage Sequencer, the Diplomat does not have the DMS system. Pricing varies depending on the area you live and the time of year, typically dealers will lower prices in the fall and get ready for new model years. But there are alot of options available, why don't you shoot me a PM with you contact number and we can get a better idea what we can do to assit you. I think you would be happy with either of these units, and there are alot of great deals out there. Keep in mind, I work in technical support, so don't hold me to prcing info.

If you prefer to call me direct, the number is (800) 345-7727