Are You Considering A New Pool?

Toni

To earn extra income I have a side business of buying and selling homes. Over the past few years I have bought two fiberglass pools and I am now in the process of buying a third. I like fiberglass because it is easy to maintain, cost less that other types of pools, and extremely durable. Like most people I had concerns with pools popping out of the ground, gel-coat cracking, and pool resurfacing.

I considered San Juan but then I would have had to go through a dealer and hire a reputable contractor to get it installed. I can’t tell you how many so called reputable contractors I have had in the past who did shoddy work and one unforgettable experience of a contractor who demanded half payment for the job in advance and never doing any work at all. Waterworld only sell through a few well trusted dealers but for the most part they sell and install their own product.

Any fiberglass pool manufacture will tell you that they provide a high quality product and that problems with their product come from bad installations. The problem with contractors is that the manufacturer is responsible for correcting probles due to poor workmanship as well as any possible defects in the pool itself. Waterworld ran into some serious problems a few years ago because of a few shady contractors and since then have done their own installations. So right off of the bat you know the work will be done right.

If you are concerned about quality as I am you can’t go wrong with them either. The pictures at their website show how nice the pools look in the ground but don’t show that these pools are half an inch thick, which makes them practically bulletproof.

And talk about variety, they have a pool size, shape and color to match almost any theme, they just added blue and various shades of marble. I bought my pools from Waterworld and have no regrets.

Waterworld ran into some serious problems a few years ago because of a few shady contractors and since then have done their own installations. So right off of the bat you know the work will be done right.

If you are concerned about quality as I am you can’t go wrong with them either. The pictures at their website show how nice the pools look in the ground but don’t show that these pools are half an inch thick, which makes them practically bulletproof.

And talk about variety, they have a pool size, shape and color to match almost any theme, they just added blue and various shades of marble. I bought my pools from Waterworld and have no regrets.

Toni, are you a shill? You seem to be hyping Waterworld Pools at absolutely every opportunity.

Toni, are you a shill? You seem to be hyping Waterworld Pools at absolutely every opportunity.

If this were a forum for the discussion of day care then naturally I would expect parents to be talking about the different day cares that they send their children to and why they like or dislike a particular school with a great deal of enthusiasm . However this forum is specifically about in-ground fiberglass swimming pools and as such it should not be a surprise to find individuals such as myself that have a favorite manufacture and are delighted to tell others of their positive experiences. I didn’t see any post from you concerning individuals who posted bad or unsatisfactory experiences so I must conclude that a positive testimonial somehow insults your sensibilities. For whatever reason if you find the necessity to ask someone if they are shillaber then perhaps you should avoid any type of discussion forum in the future.

If this were a forum for the discussion of day care then naturally I would expect parents to be talking about the different day cares that they send their children to and why they like or dislike a particular school with a great deal of enthusiasm . However this forum is specifically about in-ground fiberglass swimming pools and as such it should not be a surprise to find individuals such as myself that have a favorite manufacture and are delighted to tell others of their positive experiences. I didn’t see any post from you concerning individuals who posted bad or unsatisfactory experiences so I must conclude that a positive testimonial somehow insults your sensibilities. For whatever reason if you find the necessity to ask someone if they are shillaber then perhaps you should avoid any type of discussion forum in the future.

Nope, no problems with positive feedback on a product. However, it looks suspect when nearly every single one of your posts seems to end up with you trumpeting all the wonderful things about Waterworld. I've been on and read plenty of discussion forums taking good with the bad, and have never once, until now, called anyone out that I've suspected of being a "shill."

If you do not have a business association with Waterworld, or have no direct financial interest in their product, then I apologize. Otherwise, just admit your affiliation.

Nope, no problems with positive feedback on a product. However, it looks suspect when nearly every single one of your posts seems to end up with you trumpeting all the wonderful things about Waterworld. I've been on and read plenty of discussion forums taking good with the bad, and have never once, until now, called anyone out that I've suspected of being a "shill."

If you do not have a business association with Waterworld, or have no direct financial interest in their product, then I apologize. Otherwise, just admit your affiliation.

If you absolutely must know I am a substitute teacher, I teach English to middle school students and have no affiliation with Waterworld other than that of a customer. Perhaps I have been a bit more zealous in posting than other people but that is simply my nature and something you will continue to see in the future.