Replacement Jet

Kube

Hey guys I'm trying to replace a jet on my hot tub, the internal jet was stuck to the nut that holds the housing in place so people over time turned the jet on and off the housing was starting to leak.....didnt know that till I got the jet out but it all came out in one piece....so my question is where can I get this part and can just the internal pieces be replaced or am I going to have to replace the whole thing.....any places on the net have these jets.....did I take out the jet and the diffuser? Is this thing suppose to seperate into other parts?

2010-11-09_08-28-27_996.jpg

2010-11-09_08-28-20_534.jpg

2010-11-09_08-27-56_59.jpg

2010-11-09_08-27-33_624.jpg

2010-11-09_08-27-27_601.jpg

Hey guys I'm trying to replace a jet on my hot tub, the internal jet was stuck to the nut that holds the housing in place so people over time turned the jet on and off the housing was starting to leak.....didnt know that till I got the jet out but it all came out in one piece....so my question is where can I get this part and can just the internal pieces be replaced or am I going to have to replace the whole thing.....any places on the net have these jets.....did I take out the jet and the diffuser? Is this thing suppose to seperate into other parts?

2010-11-09_08-28-27_996.jpg

2010-11-09_08-27-27_601.jpg

Hmmmmmmm never seen a jet like that? I wonder if that was even spose to come apart from the bodie? Someone help this guy so I don't have to start digging into the bone yard to find that style!!!

What kind of tub is it?

Hmmmmmmm never seen a jet like that? I wonder if that was even spose to come apart from the bodie? Someone help this guy so I don't have to start digging into the bone yard to find that style!!!

What kind of tub is it?

Its off a 2002 marquis reward.

That jet is made by American Product. Theres a tab inside the jet (bottom of picture below jet nozzle) that you pull out which has the jet locked into place. That is why you couldnt remove it. IMO its a great jet design to prevent jets from popping out or people messing with them.

You are the man....I had just figured out that the tab was what held it in place....next question I have some of the 5in "American Products Cyclone Jets" you can see a pic of them at this site..

http://discountspaparts.com/asccustompages/products.asp?cartID=&affID=&categoryid=446&navParent=202

I need to replace the swirl jets as they dont work any more but I cant figure out how to get them out...they dont have the tab like the others ones.....any thoughts

That jet is made by American Product. Theres a tab inside the jet (bottom of picture below jet nozzle) that you pull out which has the jet locked into place. That is why you couldnt remove it. IMO its a great jet design to prevent jets from popping out or people messing with them.

You are the man....I had just figured out that the tab was what held it in place....next question I have some of the 5in "American Products Cyclone Jets" you can see a pic of them at this site..

http://discountspaparts.com/asccustompages/products.asp?cartID=&affID=&categoryid=446&navParent=202

I need to replace the swirl jets as they dont work any more but I cant figure out how to get them out...they dont have the tab like the others ones.....any thoughts

Turn the cyclone jet counter clockwise continue to turn it even when it catches and it will pop out

Agreed they should pop out going counter clockwise. If not you may need to have some prying force on the jet for it come out but make sure you have something to protect the tub surface from scratching. If you are going after market jets than contacting a marquis dealer, the closest jet face design is called Emerald cut. That is some pretty good pricing for the 5" jets considering my buying cost is double that from a supplier here in Canada

Having troubles getting them to turn at all. Used a pair of needle nose pliars on the tabs trying to turn them but they wouldn't move. Guess it time to get a flat head or punch and hammer and see if I can getthem toturn at all

On Stuborn jets I like to make a small groove with a utility blade and then use a flat screwdriver and your palm to lightly tap in a counter clockwise direction.