The Trade Price Group/uk Hottubs For Sale/magic Spas

lynn morris (nee chapman)

"We are a group of 50 ex-customers with court claims against The trade price group, Ukhottubsforsale owned by Simon Foster, Patrick Murray, Stuart Cox & Katie Foster......... our contact details are:-

friendswithclaimsnationwide@gmail.com

We share all our information & we support each other at Court in fighting to get back over £200,000 from these companies, every one of us who has been to court has WON their judgements & their monies back surmounting to another £100,000 +

We are spread from Scotland to Guernsey, & our Case Studies are REAL & TRUE ....... BE WARNED........ CAVEAT EMPTOR...

DO NOT BUY FROM ANY OF THESE COMPANIES OR ANY OF THE NUMEROUS DOMAINS ASSOCIATED WITH THEM WHICH INCLUDE:-

MAGICSPAS.CO.UK, SPASERVE, TUBSALES.CO.UK, TRADE-PRICE-HOT-TUBS, HOTTUBSUPERMARKET, TRADEPRICEGROUPCOMPANY.UK.COM & TRADEPRICEGROUPCOMPANY.CO.UK ........

CAVEAT EMPTOR - BUYER BEWARE - IT IS A ILLEGAL BANKING SYSTEM- WITH 33% LOSS RATE WHEN 'YOU' DECIDE TO 'CASH OUT'...................... The Group, Friends with Claims Nationwide (50 members), UK to Channel Islands 30th July 2010

• 1 month later...

Hi Lynn

It is time these public info websites displayed some vital info for others out there whom are NOT part of our group Friends with Claims Nationwide Uk, Channel Islands & one member from France.

Our Group Solicitor whom you can contact in the very first instance is:-

Paul Nicholls

Nicholls Brimble

Birmingham

Tel: 0121 429 8016

www.nichollsbrimble.com

You will need to have collected yourself a Consumer Direct REf Nr by calling them on 08454 040506 & stating your claim against any of the companies owned by the Fosters, Stuart Cox or Patrick Joseph Murray (brother in law to Simon Foster). the companies currentley active to release you of your hard earned cash are:- UKHOTTUBSFORSALE & MAGICSPAS (set up in Sheffield is a un manned office, & purely call centre when you ring)... all part of The Trade price Group, Spa Serve etc.,

We, Friends with Claims Nationwide now stand at 74 members as of 15th September 2010 & our UNREFUNDED amount is in excess of £300,000.00 We are but a mere handful of those in the UK affected.

Bishta.co.uk have backed & assisted us in our cause, we are shocked that only ONE hot tub dealer has offered public support to us,,,, the hot tub barn are THE ONLY UK DEALER TO PUBLICLY ASSIST this consumer action group..... he sent us a video of his company destroying one of the poor quality Chinese Spas from The Trade Price Group ordered to be demolished by the EGG Credit Card Company..... this video is available to be seen on our Face Book Profile Caveat Emptor if you can't find it, search for it using our email address... friendswithclaimsnationwide@gmail.com

& to any sceptics out there in the industry.... we are told these hot tubs are from the USA.... Manufactured in the USA & if you have not had a site survey by these companies, before you pass comment, perhaps you should listen to their ultra slick sales pitch.... & ability to overcome any objection...

Caveat Emptor Facebook......... all you need to know about Foster/Cox & Co.... including a beauty salon not 200 yards from Stafford County Court... owned by Mrs. Foster.. our members took the stroll from the court house after our members judgement win (18 months in the fight for it & a refusal of the 2/3 refund).... he won of course... all on Caveat Emptor..

I ordered a hot tub from Stuart Cox at the trade price group on 7th January 2010, after the B+B owners delivery had suffered such difficulties. I was still told that delivery would take 12 weeks which was a misrepresentation from the outset. I was also told the the tub were American and 'non of your Chinese rubbish' when infact they are ordered from JNJ spas in China. I have been told by 3 separate members of staff on 3 separate occasions that the hot tub is on a container ready for delivery. If the tub is custom built, how can it be in 3 separate places at once ?. I have asked for evidence that the hot tub was ordered from the manufacturer and from whom. I have also asked for evidence of the failed shipment orders, non of which has been provided. I have had to spend £130 to start court procedings against a contract that was not legal at the outset. I have paid £4500 up front and so the recession is not relevant to the failed delivery. I am not aware of a rival company and have not been approached by anyone else trying to sell me a hot tub. Our group friendswithclaimsnationwide is owed £272,000 to date, all paid up front, so TPG is NOT a small company running into financial diffciulties. They have had our money from anything up to 2 years and not provided any goods. Our order numbers have huge gaps in between showing that this is the tip of the iceberg and that there are a huge number of disatisfied customers owed a phenominal amount of money. if you are in any doubt about he genuine nature of these claims please see the facebook group Caveat Emptor (buyer beware) Dr Laura Oakley

in the words of Diana Ross, we are still waiting. no hot tub, no refund, court case pending. there are now 70 customers that our group, friends with claims nationwide, are in contact with, some of whom have been waiting 8-12 months for their hot tubs/spas and parted with their hard earned money in advance, which now amounts to £300,000.00. BUYER BEWARE, SEE CAVEAT EMPTOR ON FACEBOOK !!!

• 3 weeks later...

in the words of Diana Ross, we are still waiting. no hot tub, no refund, court case pending. there are now 70 customers that our group, friends with claims nationwide, are in contact with, some of whom have been waiting 8-12 months for their hot tubs/spas and parted with their hard earned money in advance, which now amounts to £300,000.00. BUYER BEWARE, SEE CAVEAT EMPTOR ON FACEBOOK !!!

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW TRADE TUBS HAS NOW LEFT ITS RUGELEY TRADING CENTRE IF ANY ONE CAN GIVE ME A WAY TO CONTACT THEM OR SOME ONE FOR SPARE PARTS I WOULD BE GREATFULL THEY ALSO OWE ME MONEY 11/10/10 I ONLY LIVE 5 MIN FROM RUGELEY SITE SO I BELIVE I MUST BE CLOSE TO WHERE FOSTER OR COX LIVE SOME WARE

IN MILLFORD ????

I have just been cheated out of £7290.00 cash by stuart cox,yes the same as yourselves still waiting,ive only started procceedings reading what you are saying i felt i wasnt getting anywhere trading standards ect but when i found this pge it made me feel there is still a chance to get my money back

is it worth going to find this stuart cox

adam

I'm amazed that everyone is paying so much up front. I paid 10% deposit on my tub, admittedly a proper dealer, but still is it normal to expect to pay so much up front?

When we were buying a 10% deposit was the normal amount to pay, but we only wet tested at dealers.

I paid cash as he took up £1000 of for cash, so he says ? that should have rang alarm bells but to a normal working man i thought what a bargain

yes i was silly to pay cash, a big big lesson learned whether it was £100 to £10000;its was still blatent theft

i went to police,trading standards,i feel that they have more rights than us.trading standards have been investigating them for at least 2 years

but they are still allowed to trade,i dont understand the law.

• 1 month later...