1St Time Spa Buyer - Califormia Cooperage 102.

I pulled the trigger and bought a California Cooperage Model 102 Spa last Friday. It will be delivered as soon as my house is repainted.

It offers the choice of 110v vs 220v connection. The dealer strongly suggests the 220 option. Understandable, since I live in the mountains of Colorado. I got this small model because it's for me for hydrotherapy issues and I have no desire to have a party spa.

I considered a Free Flo Crossfire (which was almost $1K less) but the dealer convinced me that the Coleman spas are superior. After dealing with the Thermospas Rep, the local dealer was a pleasure to work with. I work with several people who have done business with him and all state that he sells good merchandise and is good when having service issues.

Soooo. Anybody want to tell me about their experiences with Coleman spas? The Maax spas were larger, the Cooperage was the size I wanted and seems to have a pretty good warrenty.

Any stories and advice is welcomed. If I made a mistake buying this model, please let me know now. I can have it for 30 days and if I'm not satisfied, he'll take it back and put the entire amount of $$$ towards another mdel or brand of spa that he sells.

Thanks in advance.

I strongly believe in referalls if your friends have those spas and love them and referred you that means a lot. But the professionals on this board SpaTech and others have a wealth of information about all different spas. They will probobly chime in on the topic soon ^_^