Advice Needed On Spa Purchase

USNGRL

I will make this simple. Here is master's customer service number and email address. They do not do shows unless there is a Master service center in the area. If a customer calls one of your stores, it is probably a case of mistaken identity on the customer's part.

Sticks and stones unreal spa tech. I forgot you had declared yourself the authority on Master Spas. After all, you went to a show once (with an unbiased opinion I'm sure), and you found some random posts on a forum (which certainly were not posted by a competitor.). So that makes you an expert! :rolleyes:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do not do shows unless there is a Master service center in the area.

Master Spas Customer Service

800-860-7727

customerservice@masterspas(dot)com

Kreg - Could you please provide a list of or link to current Master Service Centers? Thanks!

800-860-7727

Kreg - Could you please provide a list of or link to current Master Service Centers? Thanks!

Who are you? How is that any of your business?

Hey Term,

I don't know if you rememeber the Master thread earlier this year. when they were up in our town, and using a lot and building by our store for the sold spa , i think there were eleven spas. and i posted on the thread royal spas vehicles were there and they had Oregon plates...this stuff that they keep throwing at us is getting funnier by the post.

Kreg,

Your comment about not doing there sale in a town were there is no dealer is bogus. We do not have dealer in our town, the same show ran them off 2 years ago. its amazing i had the same thing happen to me in our store. Did you not read my post this morning... also when they were here i had a customer come into the store after attending the show, and pushed to put a deposit down today if you change your mind they can get there deposit back in 5 days....she was also told that any dealer in town can do the warranty service. including the local dealer. I told her to call the local dealer. she asked me who that was . i told her the name of the last place . she called me back and said your right they do not have anymore and they do not service them....Its great that you like there brand but you are a local dealership. I would expect you to back them up. but the problem i have is some of your facts...Has the spa show been through your town? if so how did it effect your store...when they came through town 2 years ago and the dealer in the area got nothing from it. except headache, maybe that is why he dropped the line. or was it when i believe G.e finance did some cleaning of house. wasn't Master one of those dropped. i cannot remember all the details. but i believe this was right . but not 100 percent.

also as for Term, Spatech. and myself i do not think we are bashing Master . we are questioning there practices. We are on here to help anyone who asks....

800-860-7727

Who are you? How is that any of your business?

I am just a spa consumer trying to become more informed. I have read many negative posts about Master spas selling tubs in towns where they have no ongoing presence. I have read denials by you and the other poster who refered another consumer to an apparently bogus site. I am just trying to form my own opinion of Master spas. You posted that Master does not do shows unless there is a Master service center in the area so I am trying to get an idea of where Master operates. From your response it sounds like you are a little threatened by this question. It seems to me that Master would be glad to let potentail buyers know where they have service centers as it would suggest that there is good support in those locations. And if Master doesn't sell outside of the areas where they have service centers it shouldn't hurt them if buyers know that Master doesn't operate in those areas. Why are you reluctant to post this info? Do you think that some posters here would point out that Master did a show in their area and they do not have a service center nearby?

The Spa Guy...yes, it is uncanny how so many of these same themes are repeated ad nauseum.

Now, it would appear that the poster Greg Jackson has linked a name to the website ownership, and if his information is correct, then it is a direct link to corporate. This is exceedingly disturbing (albeit not unexpected) information to anyone seeking to promote honesty and ethics in the spa industry.

One would certainly hope that Kreg and SpaTimSince79 would simply admit "Hey, you know, that was a shady idea that should have never seen the light of day. It is a little underhanded even when compared to some of our other tactics. I renounce these methods and will simply concentrate on building and then selling my products based upon their own merits."

Unfortunately, I can see them sweeping this under the rug and continuing to adhere to the often quoted (and wrongfully attributed to PT Barnum) mantra: "There's a sucker born every minute...and they need one of my spas."

I regard this outfit in the same way former University of Texas FB Coach Darrel Royal regarded TCU: "They're like a bunch of cockroaches. It's not what they eat and tote off, it's what they fall into and mess up that hurts."

It's a stain on the whole industry.

Termie