Sovereign Spa Cover Measurments

Does anybody know the measurements for Hot Springs Sovereign Spa Cover radius corner measurements? I know the cover is 93" X 80" but I am trying to order a new one and need the radius corner. Any help would be appreciated.

trace your corner out on a piece of cardboard then use a carpenters square to get the radius if you google up AQUA SPA PAK catalogue it will show you how to do this good luck

Does anybody know the measurements for Hot Springs Sovereign Spa Cover radius corner measurements? I know the cover is 93" X 80" but I am trying to order a new one and need the radius corner. Any help would be appreciated.

Before you order a hot tub cover online, determine whether you're using one of the Hot Spring branded cover lifters (The lifter mechanism actually screws into the cover). If you do, you either need find someone who can install the specialty brackets inside the cover, or order it directly through a Hot Spring dealer.

Before you order a hot tub cover online, determine whether you're using one of the Hot Spring branded cover lifters (The lifter mechanism actually screws into the cover). If you do, you either need find someone who can install the specialty brackets inside the cover, or order it directly through a Hot Spring dealer.

Don't have any kind of lifter mechanism on the spa for the cover but thanks to everybody for the info. If anybody out there wants to know the radius corner on a 1998 Hotsprings Sovereign I is 11 inches