specs 7x7

2" piping was used

2.5 hp jandy pump pump is only 5 feet away max

2hp blower

filter system

Eco smart heater

remote button start and change settings push button

I have 16 waterway jets with swivel heads

My problem I have no pressure with all this power I have no pressure and with my blower w/ pump on all I do is make a mess water flys out of the spa

it's no massage Ijust make a mess with blower off jets work better but it still not powerful I'm going crazy trying to figure this out any help

please !!!

Ok had a inground spa installed at myhouse

specs 7x7

2" piping was used

2hp blower

filter system

Eco smart heater

My problem I have no pressure with all this power I have no pressure and with my blower w/ pump on all I do is make a mess water flys out of the spa

it's no massage Ijust make a mess with blower off jets work better but it still not powerful I'm going crazy trying to figure this out any help

please !!!

You're employing a 2.5 HP single-speed pump to circulate/filter water for a 7x7' spa? That's way, way too much pump for this system. What type and size of filter do you use, and what is the PSI reading at the filter?

Wow! 16 jets. Okay I might could get see why you might have thought 2.5 hp was a good idea. But consider your intake the issue. I doubt that tub was ever designed to pull and push that kind of water. That pump would be better suited on a 15K pool, okay, maybe even a 35k gallon pool.

But I don't have pressure I had 1.5 and changed for 2.5 still not enough I'm going crazy

Ok had a inground spa installed at myhouse

specs 7x7

2" piping was used

2hp blower

filter system

Eco smart heater

please !!!

You're employing a 2.5 HP single-speed pump to circulate/filter water for a 7x7' spa? That's way, way too much pump for this system. What type and size of filter do you use, and what is the PSI reading at the filter?

What type and size of filter do you use, and what is the PSI reading at the filter?

I'm illiterate, not deaf..... :lol:

Never mind how big the pump is guys, First,lets figure out the low flow problem.

Is this a portable spa that you had converted to set in the ground with remote equipment? 16 jets sounds more like a portable spa, than an in ground (gunite) spa. Could the pump be air locked? An isolation valve closed, or just slightly open? (stated you have some flow) Sounds (more) like some kind of blockage, or a valve broken/closed.

What type and size of filter do you use, and what is the PSI reading at the filter?

I'm illiterate, not deaf..... :lol:

Never mind how big the pump is guys, First,lets figure out the low flow problem.

Is this a portable spa that you had converted to set in the ground with remote equipment? 16 jets sounds more like a portable spa, than an in ground (gunite) spa. Could the pump be air locked? An isolation valve closed, or just slightly open? (stated you have some flow) Sounds (more) like some kind of blockage, or a valve broken/closed.

okay it's jandy filter model cs200 pressure 20 psi this is custom in ground spa ! Yes custom cement in ground

First, putting a 2.5 HP pump on 2" plumbing is not a very good idea. A lot pressure is probably lost in the plumbing instead of the jets. I would have used at least 2.5" plumbing with a 2.5 HP pump. Also, 16 jets is probably too many for even a 2.5 HP pump. The PB would have been better to use 2 loops of 8 jets each on 2.5" or 3" plumbing and separate pumps.

What is the jet model number or recommended flow rate per jet?

Do you only have single 2" lines for both suction and return?

Usually spa jets require 15-25 GPM per jet. That would be 240-400 GPM which exceeds the capabilities of a 2.5 HP pump by at least 2x.

First, putting a 2.5 HP pump on 2" plumbing is not a very good idea. A lot pressure is probably lost in the plumbing instead of the jets. I would have used at least 2.5" plumbing with a 2.5 HP pump. Also, 16 jets is probably too many for even a 2.5 HP pump. The PB would have been better to use 2 loops of 8 jets each on 2.5" or 3" plumbing and separate pumps.

What is the jet model number or recommended flow rate per jet?

Do you only have single 2" lines for both suction and return?

Usually spa jets require 15-25 GPM per jet. That would be 240-400 GPM which exceeds the capabilities of a 2.5 HP pump by at least 2x.

I can turn 8 bottom jets off and still it's weak ?? And someone asked my installer is family so that why I am on this forum lol

Yes, the jets could still be weak with only 8 running but it depends on the type of jet. If the jet requires 25 GPM per jet, that is 200 GPM total which is still beyond the capability of a 2.5 HP pump. BTW, what is the pump model?

Yes, the jets could still be weak with only 8 running but it depends on the type of jet. If the jet requires 25 GPM per jet, that is 200 GPM total which is still beyond the capability of a 2.5 HP pump. BTW, what is the pump model?

Pump is Jandy stealth, Jets are waterford

Waterford makes hot tubs don't they? Is this a pre-fab fiberglass hot tub that was put in-ground? Was it pre-plumbed except for the pump? Please give more details on the entire setup.

Also, in your first post, you said the jets where Waterway not Waterford. If you can get part #'s for the jets that would help. Also, is the pump uprated or full rated stealth (model#)?

Waterford makes hot tubs don't they? Is this a pre-fab fiberglass hot tub that was put in-ground? Was it pre-plumbed except for the pump? Please give more details on the entire setup.

Also, in your first post, you said the jets where Waterway not Waterford. If you can get part #'s for the jets that would help. Also, is the pump uprated or full rated stealth (model#)?

Custom in ground not by any means pre fab yes waterway two part jets with swivel heads pump is full stealth model shpm2.5