Taylor K 2006 Test Kit For Sale $40

I bought the Taylor K 2006 test kit a week and half ago, used it 3 times and it is way more test kit then I need.

I will include the original receipt and everything that came with the kit.

Shipping from Phoenix is $10 or free local pick up.

If you are interested, please send me a message. Click my name to the left of this message and click send message.

Thanks.

It is really THE test kit you need if you are going to be maintaining your vhlorine pool or spa properly. If you think that a simpler kit or test strips will do the job you are sadly mistaken. For the money it's the way to go.

Not to belabor the obvious but I fully affirm waterbear's affirmation of the Taylor K-2006. Leslies' has the same (rebranded) product on-line but it seems they don't stock it in their stores. New or used, be sure your next kit contains the FAS/DPD chlorine test (comes with a vial of powder instead of DPD reagents #1 and #2).

Availability (prices don't include shipping):

Amatoind 46.25

Lincoln Aquatics 51.25

Poolcenter 54.38

Taylor 78.95

TFTestKits 63.00

Spspools-spas 55.00

Leslies 70.99

Novatech usa 71.05

Poolweb 65.09

I can't imagine anyone thinking the Taylor K-2006 is more pool testing than they need, unless they've never used the FAS Chlorine test. This is the most easy-to-use, accurate chlorine test there is. You will never have to guess or compare colors. If you ever run into problems with your pool, you will regret selling it. It will be well worth the $39.00 and more you are wanting to get back from it.

If you feel it is more test kit than you need, you might not be testing your pool properly.

Make sure to read the information on this board about Chlorine and Stabilizer and the relationship between the two.

I bought the Taylor K 2006 test kit a week and half ago, used it 3 times and it is way more test kit then I need.

I will include the original receipt and everything that came with the kit.

Shipping from Phoenix is $10 or free local pick up.

If you are interested, please send me a message. Click my name to the left of this message and click send message.

Thanks.