Removing Jets On Sundance Optima

JimKW

I have two jets that don't seem to be right and the guy I bought it from was not much help on what they are supposed to be like. Looking from the control panel one is on the opposite side next to the corner seat with the most jets. It's kind of right above your waist on your left sitting in the seat. The other one is in the foot well kind of under the filter area. Both these jets are kind of big and just have a chrome ring around them that I can not turn. Inside the ring there is just a big hole that your can move around a little, but it just shoots water out pretty hard when you have it turned on. What are these jets supposed to be like and how can I remove them if they need replaced, or are the correct the way they are?

I can not get over how comfortable I am in this hot tub and my wife and I can not believe we got something this nice and well taken care of for $2,000. It did cost me another $1,000 though for delivery and the electrical hookup, but still I think I got one hell of a deal.

I have been working on my paving stone patio by taking up quite a few low spots, taking out the sand (I put way too much sand in spots when I built it eight years ago), then puting in gravel in place of the sand and adding a very thin layer of sand. Well anyway I spent about three hours yesterday and probably six today working on this. I am not as young as I used to be and could hardly stand up when I finally finished. It was a fairly warm day, so I couldn't just get into the hot tub when I finished, so I sat in La-z-boy for a while then took a cool shower before getting in the hot tub. I moved from seat to seat working different areas of my back and my feet. When I got out 1/2 hour to 45 minutes later, not pain whatsoever. Started stiffening up again this evening so I got back in again and loosened right up.