Spa Umbrella

there are a few companies out there with umbrellas, one being Leisure Concepts. but depending on were the window is , you may not get the angle low enough for the privacy, you might be better off to go to your local bulding supply and buy a couple of fence panels 6 foot tall, just an idea, with lattice on the tpo and screw together,,,,

I have had the Leisure Concepts Umbrella for nearly 3 years now. It can tilt and move around the base to block the sun as it moves. We find it ideal as it just slides under the spa

Just as a matter of interest what does dang mean, I have not heard this expression before. I did a search on Wikipedia and it is a district in India, does it mean hot sun? Just curious

I have had the Leisure Concepts Umbrella for nearly 3 years now. It can tilt and move around the base to block the sun as it moves. We find it ideal as it just slides under the spa

Just as a matter of interest what does dang mean, I have not heard this expression before. I did a search on Wikipedia and it is a district in India, does it mean hot sun? Just curious

Dang. Well also could be Damn Sun.

IE that pesky thing in the sky that will give me a sun burn.

A safer word to day so not to offend. As in Shoot instead of something to do with excrement.

Thanks for the explanation, its amazing what can offend some people though.

Anyway back to topic if you do decide to get one of those umbrellas, I would also suggest a cover for it. I had trouble finding one to fit in the end I brought a patio heater cover.