Gecko Spa - "chasrisma" Model

My spa pump 1 will not operate from the top side. The pump runs fine when wired to an outboard contactor. I get three blinking dots and a start up error code of 336. And the electric heat does not come on. The topside indicates a call for heat but there is no voltage present at the heater connections.

I previously had all relays upgraded to higher capacity. And everything was working fine until my neutral came loose.

I am hoping this is just a safety interlock I have overlooked.

(Edit - I am dumping in hot water from an instant HW heater. This water is way hotter than my spa setpoint, could I be stuck in a high limit mode, even though the topside is calling for heat..)

Safeties seem OK, all fuses are good, L1 and L2 are OK. Wires and connections seem tight.

I may have caused this because the neutral wire at the terminal strip came loose very briefly.

Thanks in advance

My spa pump 1 will not operate from the top side. The pump runs fine when wired to an outboard contactor. I get three blinking dots and a start up error code of 336. And the electric heat does not come on. The topside indicates a call for heat but there is no voltage present at the heater connections.

I previously had all relays upgraded to higher capacity. And everything was working fine until my neutral came loose.

I am hoping this is just a safety interlock I have overlooked.

(Edit - I am dumping in hot water from an instant HW heater. This water is way hotter than my spa setpoint, could I be stuck in a high limit mode, even though the topside is calling for heat..)

Safeties seem OK, all fuses are good, L1 and L2 are OK. Wires and connections seem tight.

I may have caused this because the neutral wire at the terminal strip came loose very briefly.

Thanks in advance

Is there any voltage at the output were the pump plugs in? Are you sure the fuse is OK?

What is the temp of the water you are putting in? With 3 dots there is no way the spa can call you heat.Hi Limit trips out around 112

Not sure what the 336 code could represent (maybe clock?) but the three blinking dots is related to either a pressure/flow switch or hi-limit sensor. So either you have conditions for these sensors to trigger or there's a problem with the sensors themselves.