Jacuzzi J-365

jezeisfat

Looking at several tubs, all without recliners, D1 Nautilus, Sundance optima, Hot Springs Grandee, and Jacuzzi J-365. Can I get some feedback as to which I should lean towards and which I should steer away From. Sundance and HS are close to 11K while Jacuzzi is 7.8K and D1 is 8.8K.

Looking at several tubs, all without recliners (after having a D1 diplomat, which I thought was a great tub short of having the two recliners which is turns out Im not a fan of recliners) and while looking at the D1 Nautilus, the shop also had a J-365 on display. I must say that I liked it. Cheaper than the D1, but nice. Im a big fan of the D1 since my previous experience, however, can anyone let me know how the J-365 compares?

Any opinions on the jacuzzi J-365 out there?

Ive had mine for about a week now..yea! I like the j-365 we had looked at may brands and went with the jacuzzi because the pumps were strong and the seating worked for our location. As always I would suggest wet testing. I like it because it is simple and easy to use with the power I want. If you had a D1 with all the bells and whistles you mileage may very if you enjoy those those things, it is a bit of a basic spa. Hope you find the perfect spa for you.

Looking at several tubs, all without recliners (after having a D1 diplomat, which I thought was a great tub short of having the two recliners which is turns out Im not a fan of recliners) and while looking at the D1 Nautilus, the shop also had a J-365 on display. I must say that I liked it. Cheaper than the D1, but nice. Im a big fan of the D1 since my previous experience, however, can anyone let me know how the J-365 compares?

Any opinions on the jacuzzi J-365 out there?

Looking at several tubs, all without recliners, D1 Nautilus, Sundance optima, Hot Springs Grandee, and Jacuzzi J-365. Can I get some feedback as to which I should lean towards and which I should steer away From. Sundance and HS are close to 11K while Jacuzzi is 7.8K and D1 is 8.8K.

I personaly think the D1 Nautalis is a nicer tub than the 365. But the 365 is a fine tub also. Have you sat in those 2 to see which fits your butt better. Optima and Grande would be even more money and not neccesarily worth it in my opinion.

all brands are very good , but i am biased to the D1 Nautilus, differeances between the D1, Jacuzzi, and Sundance, the D1 spa with the Ultrapure ozone, that injects ozone evewn while you are in the spa, the ozone does not offgas into the main body of water, so it will not eat up the pillows like the others, all 3 are fully foamed, a big plus , Sundance and Jacuzzi have fixed headrests while D1 have 4 adjustable head rests with neck jets,he fits all heights of people, d1 has the Mdrive technology, Sundance uses there own boards. all 3 have the 24 hour circulation system, filters on the Jacuzzi and the D1 are vertical instead of horizontal,take up less space, and i like vertical filtration better, all 3 companies have been around a long time, and have a great history, Jacuzzi and Sundance are the company yet 2 totally different builds, the Sundance has very good jets alot of controls on the topside to work with, D1 each individaul jet is adjustable, waterfal feature on Optima standard, on the D1 it is an option,. but with said you should get in the different spas, and wetest if possible, also buy from a dealer you are comfortable with , i like the pricing better on the D1 you are looking at, you can use the differance in dollars to do sprucing around the hot tub, or backyard,,,,,,hope this helps out ....