Arrrrrg!

Flushing and draining my Jacuzzi 365 today. Had it running without the filters then thought I should remove the filter cover now since it is draining and I will want to spray it down as it drains. Once it was done running the cycle, I shut it off and began to drain. My tub usually has 6 ducks floating around in it, and now it has 5. I believe one of the ducks had sunk due to being filled with water and while the filter cover was removed it got sucked down the filter hole without the screen. I think I figured out which pump this leads to and will be unhooking it once the tub is drained and hopefully pulling one brave little duck out of the end of it. I also hope there is some kind of moron resistant screen that stops larger items from actually making it to the pump. Wish me luck.

Did you pay extra for the moron resistant screen? It was an option you know. :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad, I'm sure that you are not the first or the last...

Bastards, they always get you with those extras!!! Well, the operation was a success and the duck was pulled out. Doesn't seem to have caused any damage so it looks like I got off easy here.

Did you pay extra for the moron resistant screen? It was an option you know. :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad, I'm sure that you are not the first or the last...

Bastards, they always get you with those extras!!! Well, the operation was a success and the duck was pulled out. Doesn't seem to have caused any damage so it looks like I got off easy here.

How was the duck? Is he going to make it?

Stryker, Please forgive me, but I think it's spelled with an 'h' or maybe several of them, as in 'Arrrggghhh!"! I do realize that pirate jokes often leave off the extra h's.

Sorry, but my real point is that your subject line doesn't signal to anyone what your problem is. I gather that it's you've been sucked down line and you'd like someone, anyone, to come turn of the switch? have I got this rif=ght>Hmmm? :rolleyes: