Heater Not Working

shellby

Hi I have a 96 dimension one diplomat with a 1994 balboa board part# 25501 and the heater quit working. My question is i have power and ground to the board and power to the hot lead wire for the heater but the heater ground wire is not working if i jump the heater ground to the main ground wire then the heater will kick on so my assumption is that there is something on the board that is disconecting the ground circutfor the heater wire. There are 2 things on the circut board next to the heater ground wire one says hi limit and the other says heater 6k and they both have a spade connecter with a 16g. wire connecting them i am guessing that one of these is bad but i do not know how to test it or if it is bad if it can even be replaced i think it is sautered to the board. Can anyone help me any further on this . Thanks , Mike

Ok after some further research i think it is a bad relay on the board i am about 90% sure. Can the relay be replaced or do i have to buy a new board , it looks like the relay is sautered to the board. Also the control panel started to get moisture in it a while ago and now i can't read the display at all. Do they have a complete replacement package for this model that includes the board and the control panel? I did A search for the balboa 25501 and did not come up with much.