New Marquis Spirit

LucyMarin

A quick thanks to all for the input received in this forum. We ran our electric and installed our new Marquis Spirit on Saturday and I have to say that it has so far exceeded all our expectations. Very happy with the purchase and looking forward to years of enjoyment. I'm sure my usage will moderate in time, but my twice daily soaks are keeping me happy for now. Still also getting the knack for managing the water chemistry....I think this is more an issue of becoming familiar with our own body chemistry and tub usage. We love our tub!

p.s. Looking forward to some more rain and cooler temps too.....it was 70 here in Nor Cal on Sunday.

A quick thanks to all for the input received in this forum. We ran our electric and installed our new Marquis Spirit on Saturday and I have to say that it has so far exceeded all our expectations. Very happy with the purchase and looking forward to years of enjoyment. I'm sure my usage will moderate in time, but my twice daily soaks are keeping me happy for now. Still also getting the knack for managing the water chemistry....I think this is more an issue of becoming familiar with our own body chemistry and tub usage. We love our tub!

p.s. Looking forward to some more rain and cooler temps too.....it was 70 here in Nor Cal on Sunday.

enjoy your new spa.