Hawkeye Tub With Gecko Sclass Spa Pack

cowboyupfarms

Good morning,

So I bought a big hot tub. Hawkeye to be exact with the Gecko S-class spa pack. It worked I watched it work. I loaded it and brought it home now. That I have had a electrician come put a 50 amp disconnect and run wire and all It just trips the breaker. I tried unhooking the wires still nothing. I unhooked the heater tits at the bottom of the pack and nothing. Breaker just trips. Can someone please give me a suggestion the only thing I see is the red light on the circuit board blinks once. Please help me I bought this stupid thing for my broken bones and messed up back but right now everytime i see it. It makes me mad

:(

Good morning,

So I bought a big hot tub. Hawkeye to be exact with the Gecko S-class spa pack. It worked I watched it work. I loaded it and brought it home now. That I have had a electrician come put a 50 amp disconnect and run wire and all It just trips the breaker. I tried unhooking the wires still nothing. I unhooked the heater tits at the bottom of the pack and nothing. Breaker just trips. Can someone please give me a suggestion the only thing I see is the red light on the circuit board blinks once. Please help me I bought this stupid thing for my broken bones and messed up back but right now everytime i see it. It makes me mad

:(

I bet he wired the GFCI breaker wrong. the nuetral wire from the spa( most of time white color) goes to load nuetral on the breaker. not rhe nuetral bar in the panel. The bar is by itself were the ground goes. If it wired like this the breaker will never set. Another problem could be he crossed a wire some were like a hot leg connected to nuetral. You will need to check were the spa breaker is located wether it is in a sub panel near the tub or in your main breaker. I bet there is no nuetral on the breaker.

I bet he wired the GFCI breaker wrong. the nuetral wire from the spa( most of time white color) goes to load nuetral on the breaker. not rhe nuetral bar in the panel. The bar is by itself were the ground goes. If it wired like this the breaker will never set. Another problem could be he crossed a wire some were like a hot leg connected to nuetral. You will need to check were the spa breaker is located wether it is in a sub panel near the tub or in your main breaker. I bet there is no nuetral on the breaker.

^ +1... my money is on the neutral being incorrectly wired to the neutral bar... check for voltage between the ground and neutral wires to the spa. If you have voltage, then it's incorrectly wired.