Jacuzzi 300 Series Vs Dimension One Reflections Series

gordholio99

So...we've FINALLY narrowed our choices down to two tubs. Due to price points and local availability, and through much research and extensive wet testing, we're either going to go with a:

Jacuzzi 300 series (J-335)

or a

D1 Reflections series (Aurora).

I wrote a lengthy post the other day looking for the opinions of people who've worked on spas as to which of these two tubs are better built for the long haul, which are easier to work on, etc. I'm primarly interested in which tub will cause the least grief a decade and a half from now. I think I already know the answer but I guess I'm looking for a little verification from folks more knowledgeable than I before we pull the trigger this Friday.

Anyway, I didn't exactly get a ton of responses the first time, so I figured I'd try again. And then I'll go away quietly. :-)

Thanks very much to anyone who responds.

I'm primarly interested in which tub will cause the least grief a decade and a half from now. I think I already know the answer but I guess I'm looking for a little verification from folks more knowledgeable than I before we pull the trigger this Friday.

I not sure this is verifiable as it is certainly subjective. We need Doc to turn this thread into a "poll" type.

So...we've FINALLY narrowed our choices down to two tubs. Due to price points and local availability, and through much research and extensive wet testing, we're either going to go with a:

Jacuzzi 300 series (J-335)

or a

D1 Reflections series (Aurora).

I wrote a lengthy post the other day looking for the opinions of people who've worked on spas as to which of these two tubs are better built for the long haul, which are easier to work on, etc. I'm primarly interested in which tub will cause the least grief a decade and a half from now. I think I already know the answer but I guess I'm looking for a little verification from folks more knowledgeable than I before we pull the trigger this Friday.

Anyway, I didn't exactly get a ton of responses the first time, so I figured I'd try again. And then I'll go away quietly. :-)

Thanks very much to anyone who responds.

My preference would be D1. But Jac makes a fine tub also. This information will do you no good because I have worked on very few of either of those. And seen the inside of Jac less only because there are less of those around me.