Jets Stuck

mastagrilla

Hi - brand new member here... just signed up tonight.

I bought a 2002 Arctic Spa Summit Signature on Kijiji last August for only $2,000. I knew I would have to put some money into it to get it up to speed, since it was that cheap and 7 years old. I put a new heater, bought a new cover (from the coverguy), and swapped out the heater relay switch myself on the motherboard (instead of giving A.S. $750 for a new board). Now it runs like a gem, and has since I got it up and running back in November.

I just have a question... I also had to replace about a dozen of the jets. I got most of them installed OK, but two of them (one 3inch and one 5 inch) don't work. I'm guessing I just didn't click them in properly, but I can't get them to go any further in, and they won't come out. They still turn left and right, but not as smoothly as the others... when I compare it just feels like somethings not lining up. Tonight, I really yanked on the 3 inch one trying to remove it, and the outside piece came off, but the internal piece is still stuck in there. The old ones came out easy, but I can't get these 2 new ones to come out.

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET THESE THINGS OUT WITHOUT DAMAGING ANYTHING AROUND THEM?

I want to pull them out, and don't care if I break them... just replace them with 2 new ones.

Thanks... Jeff

Hi - brand new member here... just signed up tonight.

I bought a 2002 Arctic Spa Summit Signature on Kijiji last August for only $2,000. I knew I would have to put some money into it to get it up to speed, since it was that cheap and 7 years old. I put a new heater, bought a new cover (from the coverguy), and swapped out the heater relay switch myself on the motherboard (instead of giving A.S. $750 for a new board). Now it runs like a gem, and has since I got it up and running back in November.

I just have a question... I also had to replace about a dozen of the jets. I got most of them installed OK, but two of them (one 3inch and one 5 inch) don't work. I'm guessing I just didn't click them in properly, but I can't get them to go any further in, and they won't come out. They still turn left and right, but not as smoothly as the others... when I compare it just feels like somethings not lining up. Tonight, I really yanked on the 3 inch one trying to remove it, and the outside piece came off, but the internal piece is still stuck in there. The old ones came out easy, but I can't get these 2 new ones to come out.

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET THESE THINGS OUT WITHOUT DAMAGING ANYTHING AROUND THEM?

I want to pull them out, and don't care if I break them... just replace them with 2 new ones.

Thanks... Jeff

If the jets have the thin plastic backing that looks like cone. A Pair needle nose pliers between the jet body and and the piece keep working at they come out or can twist enough plastic to break them or get them to release