Sundance Hamilton - Good Deal Or Not

Tubber McGee

Still researching tubs and am real close to purchasing a new Hot Springs Sovereign! I recently came across a used Sundance Hamilton - less than a year old! He paid approx $8500 for the spa steps and 2 years worth of chemicals! He is asking $5500 - but I am thinking I could get it for $4500!

Would this be a good deal for a one year old tub? A little bigger than I would like but the color combination is exactly what i was looking for!

Or if you own this tub - please tell me how you like it!

Thanks for your advice!

Still researching tubs and am real close to purchasing a new Hot Springs Sovereign! I recently came across a used Sundance Hamilton - less than a year old! He paid approx $8500 for the spa steps and 2 years worth of chemicals! He is asking $5500 - but I am thinking I could get it for $4500!

Would this be a good deal for a one year old tub? A little bigger than I would like but the color combination is exactly what i was looking for!

Or if you own this tub - please tell me how you like it!

Thanks for your advice!

When a used spa sells the warranty does NOT transfer to the new owner even if the spa is only 1 yr old. You might want to work it out to get the dealer to come out before hand to inspect it (most will do this for a fee) so any issues can be taken care of under warranty but you'd have to have the current owner agreeable to that. Resale values vary but $4500 for that spa seems about right and you will have a moving expense on the used one that will not be there for the used one so make sure you factor in everything when choosing.