I Bought A Spa Yea..where Do I Put It

freezin

Ok I purchased a New spa...I was going to put it in a lrge room in my house...Installed new 11o wiring GFI on its own circuit...New laminent floor beams .it will weight 4000 lbs when full of water...cool all set right...wrong...Everybody I have talked to says it will get so moldy in my house.....i have room out side I just wanted it in the house......Iknow I know I know just put it out side right....any other suggestions????

Ok I purchased a New spa...I was going to put it in a lrge room in my house...Installed new 11o wiring GFI on its own circuit...New laminent floor beams .it will weight 4000 lbs when full of water...cool all set right...wrong...Everybody I have talked to says it will get so moldy in my house.....i have room out side I just wanted it in the house......Iknow I know I know just put it out side right....any other suggestions????

A properly balanced and installed ventilation system.

Make sure your floor will take the weight. 4,000 lbs plus 4 (big) adults could take that to 5,000 lbs - you don't wanna end up in the basement!

Oh yea the floor is definitly covered...I have 2x6 floor joices going north and south and then I used 2 2x8 and I sandwiched a piece of 3/4 plywood inbetween it...made a laminent beam....Made two of them 8 ft long and i put them east to west 6 ft a part......I used 4 house floor jacks that hold 38,000lbs a piece at each end.....the floor is good.......I have pics I just can't seem to upload......I am interested in the ventalation system I assumm a high powered bath vent with a humidity switch/sensor that turns on when it needs it.......Unless thats is a allot of money than i will just out the darn thing out side....

Oh yea the floor is definitly covered...I have 2x6 floor joices going north and south and then I used 2 2x8 and I sandwiched a piece of 3/4 plywood inbetween it...made a laminent beam....Made two of them 8 ft long and i put them east to west 6 ft a part......I used 4 house floor jacks that hold 38,000lbs a piece at each end.....the floor is good.......I have pics I just can't seem to upload......I am interested in the ventalation system I assumm a high powered bath vent with a humidity switch/sensor that turns on when it needs it.......Unless thats is a allot of money than i will just out the darn thing out side....

If you do put the darn thing outside there is the issue of all those dadgum stars blocking your view to heaven!!!

I live in town and I have close neighbors........and will have to put up fencing and all that crap...and i don't have a deck or concrete pad to put it on....it would have to go on the dirt or crusher run stuff......yuk.....hhmmmmm...darn stars

Can you put it on the roof? That won't solve your star issue but at least you won't have to pour a concrete pad!

I did a bit of reading out of curiousity, and it looks like you can put it inside, as long as you have a dehumidifier, a good cover, and keep it closed when not in use.

You can combine the dehumidifier and exhaust fan, if you can find one.

It's funny you say that...I just so happen to have a brand new dehumidifier.....cool I am going to loews this weekend to purchase the highest possibly cfm rated fan I can find...I think they are 100 bucks or so.......

Open a free account at a photo sharing site, I use Photobucket. Download your picture to the photo sharing site, cut and paste the url of you picture into your message here at the forum. There are instructions at the photo sharing site on how to do that.

Dave