Beach Comber 540 Hybrid?

cherie

Have looked at the Beach Comber 540 hybrid. Like the size of the tub, buying a floor model never used for 6999.00, no ozonator is this good? Comes with delivery, cover and steps. Still have to look at the hot springs line up. What do you think about this company and this price.

beachcomber makes a good product..... compared to most they are at the top of the list in quality and customer support (here in Edmonton, Canada anyways). Dont buy the first tub you see though... go see many brands and different sizes... i was looking at beachcomber and bought a different tub, but I had my reasons. Try not to listen to sales pitches TOO much, and pick one that feels the best..

good luck.

Have looked at the Beach Comber 540 hybrid. Like the size of the tub, buying a floor model never used for 6999.00, no ozonator is this good? Comes with delivery, cover and steps. Still have to look at the hot springs line up. What do you think about this company and this price.

Whats the hybrid all about?

The motor & heater are on the outside of he tub to allow for more insulation around the tub.

the steps of the tub go around the motor and heater. the steps are insulated too. The cost

to run the tub are considerable less because of less electricity used.

The motor & heater are on the outside of he tub to allow for more insulation around the tub.

the steps of the tub go around the motor and heater. the steps are insulated too. The cost

to run the tub are considerable less because of less electricity used.

Oh there pumps under the steps thing. Well don't be fooled, while they are an effecient tub they are not any more effecient than several others.

Hey Roger, have you dug out from that snow storm? I imagine it was a pretty miserable few days for you guys. We just got the edge of that system and it dumped a foot of snow in some areas! I just finished digging out my hot tub, going for a soak now, it's a beautiful day out today. Sorry it's off topic...

Hey Roger, have you dug out from that snow storm? I imagine it was a pretty miserable few days for you guys. We just got the edge of that system and it dumped a foot of snow in some areas! I just finished digging out my hot tub, going for a soak now, it's a beautiful day out today. Sorry it's off topic...

22" I kept up pretty good. I have more snow moving equipment than anyone I know and still had a bit of trouble. Wet sticky crap. It wasn't miserable at all, matter of fact it was a gorgous x-mas. Pretty tough for snow to stop us. Just another storm.

While Beachcomber is a great tub I'd like the original poster to be aware that Hybrid is nothing more than marketing. And IMO a little sneaky. But if the tub is comfortable and the dealer is not upselling the word "Hybrid" and your comfortable with him and the price. Then it's right for you.