Valve Handle Gone

reeffreak

Valve is a waterway 600-4700 diverter valve. 3 yr old daughter discovered that handles are removable, now one is missing. She showed us 15 places in the yard where she threw it. It's gone. Question is, anybody know of a source to buy just the handle, so I don't have to spend $20+ on the whole assy for a $2 handle? Code on the inside of the handle is 602-4420. Does WW even sell this part separately?

Valve is a waterway 600-4700 diverter valve. 3 yr old daughter discovered that handles are removable, now one is missing. She showed us 15 places in the yard where she threw it. It's gone. Question is, anybody know of a source to buy just the handle, so I don't have to spend $20+ on the whole assy for a $2 handle? Code on the inside of the handle is 602-4420. Does WW even sell this part separately?

I can't speak to your specific situation because I have a different brand of spa. However, my diverter handle broke on my Jacuzzi brand hot tub. I put off replacing it because I thought it would be difficult and expensive to replace. When I needed to replace the filters on my spa I went to the dealer. I asked about the handle and I was very surprised that they had it in stock and it was only about $5. So ... my advice is ... if you haven't done so already, ask your dealer for some help. It might be easier/cheaper than you think.

Good luck,

- Simon