Hotsprings Jetsetter

tnpat

I have a used fantastic Hotspring Jetsetter spa but want to switch it from 110 to 220. The wiring to the house is all set but I don't know what to do to the insides of the tub? I would not be doing it myself but curious what a spa dealer would run me or would a qualified tech. would cost. Thanks a lot. I am really enjoying my new to me spa! Patricia

Hello, I just had a new Jetsetter spa installed last month (220). I used a electrician the spa dealer uses and it all went smooth and fast. They do it alot and it has to be done right or spa could messed up big time. The deal I GOT WAS $425.00, they ran 6 ga wire to box 70 ft, then to spa, wired it all and also a 110 outlet on a opposite wall. Thats all parts needed for this job, seemed very reasonable.

I would have it done right.

Rick

Hello, I just had a new Jetsetter spa installed last month (220). I used a electrician the spa dealer uses and it all went smooth and fast. They do it alot and it has to be done right or spa could messed up big time. The deal I GOT WAS $425.00, they ran 6 ga wire to box 70 ft, then to spa, wired it all and also a 110 outlet on a opposite wall. Thats all parts needed for this job, seemed very reasonable.

Rick

Rick

Rick

Thanks Rick, Nice to know this has been done! I have all the wires and stuff already done from a prior spa. What exactly inside the spa needs switched and at what cost? It seems to be a large advantage to having it on the 220

Rick

Thanks Rick, Nice to know this has been done! I have all the wires and stuff already done from a prior spa. What exactly inside the spa needs switched and at what cost? It seems to be a large advantage to having it on the 220

There are just a few jumpers that need to be moved in the control box. Have the electrician follow the diagram on the inside cover of the control box and follow the instructions for 220 converted tubs.

As far as your existing 220 wiring, it will more than likely need to be replaced as HotSpring uses a different configuration of wires and breakers.