Just Bought A Beachcomber!

techgirl

Anybody own a Beachcomber? What accessories do you recommend?

After hemming and hawing over the Evolution at Costco (liked the price) we let the sale pass without pulling the trigger then got serious about looking at local hottub stores. We ordered our Beachcomber 350 with the hybrid package for almost the same price as the x60, and have had wonderful local people. It's a full foam, 24 hour pump, stairs with the pump, delivery and set up included and they are taking our old tub as part of the deal!

Best part is, we could special order the colours and will have it installed before Christmas!

We're very excited!

After hemming and hawing over the Evolution at Costco (liked the price) we let the sale pass without pulling the trigger then got serious about looking at local hottub stores. We ordered our Beachcomber 350 with the hybrid package for almost the same price as the x60, and have had wonderful local people. It's a full foam, 24 hour pump, stairs with the pump, delivery and set up included and they are taking our old tub as part of the deal!

Best part is, we could special order the colours and will have it installed before Christmas!

We're very excited!

Beachcomber makes a great tub with real jets.

We're very excited!

Beachcomber makes a great tub with real jets.

Can you post the exact price and options/accessories you got for that price?

• 4 weeks later...

We're very excited!

I am looking at

We're very excited!

I am looking at the Beachcomber 540 hybrid. But a floor model, never used for 6999. plus tax. I am trying to find out if I am getting a good deal or not. It comes with delivery, steps and cover. If you don't mind asking, what did you pay for yours? Thankyou.

We're very excited!

I am looking at the Beachcomber 540 hybrid. But a floor model, never used for 6999. plus tax. I am trying to find out if I am getting a good deal or not. It comes with delivery, steps and cover. If you don't mind asking, what did you pay for yours? Thankyou.

Prices can vary by a grand or more in different parts or the country and at different dealers. The bigger dealers that order more tubs will get a discount on there orders and pay less shipping. If they pay up front for tubs they will get a discount and several other reasons so trying to compare prices is useless unless your in the same town or close.

I would say 7 grand for a 540 is a pretty good deal, have you negotiated with the dealer at all or is that his tagged price?

Prices can vary by a grand or more in different parts or the country and at different dealers. The bigger dealers that order more tubs will get a discount on there orders and pay less shipping. If they pay up front for tubs they will get a discount and several other reasons so trying to compare prices is useless unless your in the same town or close.

I would say 7 grand for a 540 is a pretty good deal, have you negotiated with the dealer at all or is that his tagged price?

n

we have not negotiated at all. We are also looking at the HS prodigy. I like the size and depth of the beachcomber 540 better. The hotsprings warranty is better. I plan to wet test the HS tomorrow. I did a wet test on a 578 beachcomber today. The HS is cheaper. Not sure. but I think my family will be more comfortable in the beachcomber. The hs seats are higher and the tub is smaller. Please advise. Thankyou.

n

we have not negotiated at all. We are also looking at the HS prodigy. I like the size and depth of the beachcomber 540 better. The hotsprings warranty is better. I plan to wet test the HS tomorrow. I did a wet test on a 578 beachcomber today. The HS is cheaper. Not sure. but I think my family will be more comfortable in the beachcomber. The hs seats are higher and the tub is smaller. Please advise. Thankyou.

I wouldn't have any problem with beach over hs. How r the dealers?