Hayward D.e. Multi-valve Question.

meowcat

Hello,

I will be purchasing a Hayward DE3620 (Pro-Grid) filter soon and was having issues trying to choose a 6 position multiport valve. On Hayward's site, the valve is shown with the inlet/outlet ports on the right hand side. However, half of the valves I see for sale on the internet have the ports on the left hand side, while the other half are on the right, and none of them are described as left or right hand ports. I don't see anything on Hayward's site about left or right hand configurations. I've done extensive research and cannot find any details about the left or right hand configurations. I need one that's ported on the right. If I buy one from an online source, how do I know which one I'm getting?

Thanks.

Hello,

I will be purchasing a Hayward DE3620 (Pro-Grid) filter soon and was having issues trying to choose a 6 position multiport valve. On Hayward's site, the valve is shown with the inlet/outlet ports on the right hand side. However, half of the valves I see for sale on the internet have the ports on the left hand side, while the other half are on the right, and none of them are described as left or right hand ports. I don't see anything on Hayward's site about left or right hand configurations. I've done extensive research and cannot find any details about the left or right hand configurations. I need one that's ported on the right. If I buy one from an online source, how do I know which one I'm getting?

Thanks.

There are only 3 multiport valves that will work with this filter.

1 with 1.5 inch pipe sp0710xr50

1 with 2 inch pipe sp0715xr50

1 is only a 4 postion valve and you don't want that one.

There is no left or right to choose from. I have noticed that the pictures online do not match the product being sold. The one picture I saw is a valve for a side mount sand filter. If you standind in front of the filter the the in and out are on the right the backwash are the left