Jandy Aqualink2 Manual?

brdjeep

I have purchased an existing home with a pool/spa. It has a Aqualink 2 controller that seems to be fully operational. I would like to have an owners manual to help with programming and to see what features the unit supports. I have tried jandy.com as well as a phone call to the company. They did not have any manuals other than the ones on their website. If anyone has one or a link to one it would be much appreciated.

Brian

oops "Looking"

I could not find a manual. The thing allows you to turn what ever is connected to it on/off and progam pump run time and thats about it. You can switch from pool to spa but it will not allow you to set temps. It may work, but is a dinosaur, 8-track player, betamax kind of thing.

I figured it was a dinosaur. It does everything you mentioned. The only thing I can find wrong is the spa temp reads 113 all the time. I'll check the resistance of the temp sensor and go from there. I think I'll ride this Dino to extinction and then upgrade. I figure it was installed in the early 1990's. Thanks for looking.

Brian

• 4 months later...