New To Tubbing

Mississauga

Hi Everyone!

I am new here and I appreciate any help and any informations. Me and my wife just started to shop for our first hot tub. We live in Toronto, Ontario with heavy winter sometimes. We have three kids ages of 7,9 and 13. We are interested in buying something that will fit and accommodate our family and also for the kids to play in the summer. Also has to be efficient for our cold climate especialy in the winter when were going to use the hot tub a lot. We found that each dealer will tell you that theirs is the BEST. We are really looking at the most high-end spa and wiling to spend a bit more money if we have to. Here is a list of manufactures and models that we consider to buy.

CALDERA SPAS - Cantabria, ARTESIAN SPAS - Pelican Bay, SUNDANCE SPAS - Maxxus, COAST SPAS - Mirage, HOT SPRING - Vista, DYNASTY SPAS - Miramax, BEACHCOMBER - 750E, ARCTIC SPAS - Tundra Legend SE.

Thanks to everyone in advance

Personally, I think you should go by how the service end of these places are..... see which tubs you like best, then choose by best service record.... I hear too many people of getting a nice tub then once it's paid for they get no service form their dealer at all.

On my end, my sister has a beachcomber and their service is great... I have an arctic and their service is nice as well. My friend loves his sundance but regrets his purchase due to a lack of help after he signed on the dotted line.

Personally, I think you should go by how the service end of these places are..... see which tubs you like best, then choose by best service record.... I hear too many people of getting a nice tub then once it's paid for they get no service form their dealer at all.

On my end, my sister has a beachcomber and their service is great... I have an arctic and their service is nice as well. My friend loves his sundance but regrets his purchase due to a lack of help after he signed on the dotted line.

Service is mostly a dealer function.

I would start with what feels best. Make sure you wet test. Make sure you see documentation of energy claims.

CALDERA SPAS - Cantabria, ARTESIAN SPAS - Pelican Bay, SUNDANCE SPAS - Maxxus, COAST SPAS - Mirage, HOT SPRING - Vista, DYNASTY SPAS - Miramax, BEACHCOMBER - 750E, ARCTIC SPAS - Tundra Legend SE.

I'm not sure about Coast or Dynasty versus the others on that list and while Sundance is a good choice I general I'm not a fan of the layout of the Maxxus (its a huge spa but because of the contoured seating its mostly a 5 person spa and I like open seating on large spas) but overall you have a lot of good choices there. Wet test, dealer comfort, quality and what kind of deal you're getting are always key components.

I'm not sure about Coast or Dynasty versus the others on that list and while Sundance is a good choice I general I'm not a fan of the layout of the Maxxus (its a huge spa but because of the contoured seating its mostly a 5 person spa and I like open seating on large spas) but overall you have a lot of good choices there. Wet test, dealer comfort, quality and what kind of deal you're getting are always key components.

After todays search on the internet I think I should add these two tubs to my list:

D1-AMORE BAY

D1-SARENA BAY

Is there any others that I should look for.

Any price suggestions?