Newbie Stupidest Question Ever (aka Where Is The Switch? Duh?)

Spacive

Hello,

My parents have an old Guf Coast Cool Night either CN 10000 or CN 7000 judging from internet

images (it's at least 6 people).

They recently emptied and washed it, then while they are far away (and unreachable) on vacation, asked me to fill and start it.

Well, duh, I fill the water and put the first special liquid in (something that needs to be flowing in the pumps 4 hours before use, forgot the name), but... The panel on top doesn't power on, and neither does the big grey button toward the left that you need to roll toward ON position. I can't find the manual here or online (this is my parent's mistake to not tell me where the goddam manual is, GRR), so, I opened up the front cabinet with a screw because I remembered once the install guy doing it (by the way, very weird to have to totally unscrew a panel to reach a power unit, if that's what need to be done). But I can't understand anything. I see a blue ectangle box with two black knobs at the top left, and I'm afraid to touch them.

Can someone here with a big heart explain me in details how to power on a spa, or when do you know that it's officially broken. Somehow I doubt my parents unscrewed the panel before emptying the spa. They would have left it unscrewed otherwise. Bizarre, bizarre.

Thanks very much,

Spacive

Hello,

Ok, I didn't see any electrical box whatsoever near the spa room (unless it's outside or beneath

the floor somewhere) but I went to check the general house breakers, and there I find the Spa switch! Now it is working. Ok, I should have checked those breakers before asking, but it's in a very different part of the house, and I wouldn't have thought that the switch would be there (and obviously my parents didn't told me, as if it was the most obvious thing).

Ah well, thanks guys

Spacive