Sundance Optima Vs ?

Thunderhead

I found a price of $9400 for a 2009 Optima delivered with cover. Looking to see if the deal is as good as it sounds and should I be comparing it with another model in the Sundance line or elsewhere (e.g., Hot Springs, Jacuzzi (sp.?) etc.). Would appreciate some input on the price and competitve models from the "Tub Docs" out there. Thanks

I found a price of $9400 for a 2009 Optima delivered with cover. Looking to see if the deal is as good as it sounds and should I be comparing it with another model in the Sundance line or elsewhere (e.g., Hot Springs, Jacuzzi (sp.?) etc.). Would appreciate some input on the price and competitve models from the "Tub Docs" out there. Thanks

I've about made up my mind on the 2009 Sundance Cameo, which is very similar to the Optima except the Cameo has the lounge. My dealer in Northern California quoted me $10,400 (+tax) which includes the cover, hydraulic lifter, steps, ozonator, & delivery....unfortunately, I'm unable to shop the price because the same person owns the 3 Sundance stores closest to me - all of which would provide local service....my second choice is the Hot Springs Envoy, which is about $500 less, but I don't like the seating configuration as well....hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply...I'll look into the Hotsprings model as i will be wet testing this week as the offer on the tub only runs through the weekend. Thanks

The deal is only good through this weekend? If needed tell the dealer you want an extension so you can decide and I'd offer a $500 REFUNDABLE deposit to hold the price for me so I had time to decide and if the dealer wouldn't agree to that I wouldn't want to do business with him personally. Don't let a deadline for a sale push your decision. Shop the other brand you're considering and make an informed decision.