First Spa- Jacuzzi J315 Or Maax 351? Which Is Better?

Pizzaman

We are looking to purchase our first spa and are looking for a smaller sized tub. Two dealers are in the final running, one with a new Jacuzzi J315 which he will have to order from the factory and the other has a Maax 2008 floor model but never had water in it. We are leaning toward the Jacuzzi but the Maax has twice as many jets. The Jacuzzi is $4500 with cover,ozone,chemicals,set up and delivered. The Maax is $5500 with same.This tub will be INSIDE the house at 70 degrees year round.Which is best choice on spa and also for power usage? Any suggestions appreciated.Both dealers are very reputable.

We are looking to purchase our first spa and are looking for a smaller sized tub. Two dealers are in the final running, one with a new Jacuzzi J315 which he will have to order from the factory and the other has a Maax 2008 floor model but never had water in it. We are leaning toward the Jacuzzi but the Maax has twice as many jets. The Jacuzzi is $4500 with cover,ozone,chemicals,set up and delivered. The Maax is $5500 with same.This tub will be INSIDE the house at 70 degrees year round.Which is best choice on spa and also for power usage? Any suggestions appreciated.Both dealers are very reputable.

I am partial to Jacuzzis as I own one. That said, don't let jet count sway you. It's not the quantity it's the quality. Wet test both and decise for yourself. At least dry test. My last tub was inside the home, behind sliding glass doors. Insulation isn't a huge factor but reliability is.

As said before wet test if you can. Both are good tubs. Its up to which one you like best. I sell sell Maax spas so you know what I would pick

We just purchased a jacuzzi hot tub. We were also considering Hot Springs. The deal breaker was the wet test of the hot tubs we were considering. Try to wet test each tub you are considering. At least for us, sitting in a dry tub told us nothing. We had been looking since June of 2009 an we finally found a dealer that had the Jacuzzi and Hot Spring we were considering at the beginning of September. Good luck in your decision.