Hot Tub Aromatherapy Fragrance Questions

I want to get some of the Aromatherapy fragrances for hot tubs but I'm wondering if they will mess up the chemicals? I also want ones that don't foam at all, if that's possible. Anyone here use them? Do they mess up your chemicals? What brand do you use? I was looking at the InSparation brand they sell at spadepot.com, they are in liquid form. I was told by there live chat they won't mess up the PH or foam but I'm still leary and want your opinions. Does what type they are make a difference, ie: liquid or crystals? Thanks :)

I have a fragrance dispenser and I have never used it because I pride myself on water clarity and condition. So, I too am a bit reluctant to put anything else in the water that isn't absolutely necessary.

...it will be good to hear from the experts on this subject. I suppose it will depend on exactly what you are putting into the water.

I have a fragrance dispense on my new Jacuzzi J-480. I have used the scent tablets and our water is clear, balanced, doesn't foam, and has a nice smell :)

My tub doesn't have a dispenser I don't believe. It won't be here til possibly next week, but I don't think it does. What is the brand name of tablets you use? Thanks.