$6500.00 Out The Door

jsepps

So I have a total budget of $6500 and I want to know what my options are for Hot Spring & Caldera spas. My nearest dears are over 100 miles away and I want as much quality and size as I can get within my price range. I just do not have the accessibility I need to make a solid decision. I've done a tone of research but honestly do not know prices. I don't need sound, water falls or anything of that stuff. Power and versatility are key.

Thanks!

I have a well respected local Hot springs dealer close to me and I looked at them. Love their tubs and this dealer near me (New England) is known for impecable service. However they were out of my price range even for base models and my range was about what yours was max. Lowest I was quoted was Tiger River Bengal (not even a Hot Spring but made by them) at about 6,600 for a base model. Anything extra like Ozone jumps up. There is only this dealer close to me so they have no Hot springs compitition so they don't budge on listed price at all. I went with another tub. This is just my area of course and I'm curious to see what others say. In my area for a 4 to 5 person Hot springs I was out of luck on that budget again unless I wanted a Tiger River Bengal base model 115v/20 amp. (which I did not)

Thanks for the info. Kind of stinks that $6500 isn't considered to be a lot of money when it comes to a spa. I might have found a floor model Limelight Flare for $6500. Not sure if that is even a good deal. Can anyone confirm if that is a good deal for a floor model Flare?

Thanks for the info. Kind of stinks that $6500 isn't considered to be a lot of money when it comes to a spa. I might have found a floor model Limelight Flare for $6500. Not sure if that is even a good deal. Can anyone confirm if that is a good deal for a floor model Flare?

In my area we could of gotten a brand new Limelight Flair with steps, cover, cover lifter, chemicals and warranty for $7000.00

From a mechanical standpoint, a Limelight is a Hot Spring. Same pumps, heater, circulation system, circuitry, etc. So as far as mechanical reliability, you're right on target. However, the Hot Spring models (which are obviously more expensive) have more insulation in them and come with Ozone as standard features.

For $6,500 though, the Limelight Flair is a great option. If you don't need as many jets, lights, or seats, you could consider the Tiger River Sumatran. It's a 3-4 person spa, and is really popular in my market. The Tiger River uses the same filter and controls as the Limelight, but has the same structure and insulation as the Hot Spring. One step up from the Sumatran would be the Bengal that Mikey mentioned.